Scottish Cup 6th Round Draw

Joe Wark The Legend

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Al.... Come on 'man!

Just allow yourself to dream - just this once. Half the magic of the Scottish Cup is the hope that you can win these games and get to the Final!

Don't always look to the worse case scenario!

We CAN beat St Mirren

We CAN beat Celtic

We CAN win the Scottish

'Mon the Dossers :P

'Flow

Can they refuse us playing Sheridan? After all, he is now cup-tied and it's not the league?

Anyways, let's get by Saint Mirren. And we can. And we can beat Shellic. Why the heck not?

Will presumably be decent demand from 'well fans for it so get them in the cooper!

Yup, it will be interesting how this pans oot if we get past St. Mirren. Will Johnny Boyle have faith in the Motherwell Support to fill the place or not?

Can they refuse us playing Sheridan? After all, he is now cup-tied and it's not the league?

I think it's entirely at Celtics discretion however will already be dealt with in the loan contract. If they said he's to play in nay games ever against Celtic then there isn't much we can do about it.

I doubt Sheridan will play. Imagine the uproar at the girodome if he scored the winner and sent them out the cup, it would be almost impossible for him to return to Celtic at the end of the season, which is what he wants to do.

In a way it makes the St Mirren replay a lot harder, knowing the money-spinning prize that awaits us should we win in Paisley.

IF we get through I predict a real hum-dinger of a cup tie, and here's hoping that its priced sensibly to ensure a full house, especially given that its likely to be live on Sky.

I doubt Sheridan will play. Imagine the uproar at the girodome if he scored the winner and sent them out the cup, it would be almost impossible for him to return to Celtic at the end of the season, which is what he wants to do.

Imagine the uproar amongst us if we took them to pens and he missed his......

Or even if he shirked a tackle....

Disagree, If he did score then it would only make him and Scott McDonald more alike.

ah well, not the best draw but i suppose you've gotta beat the best to win the cup.

Aberdeen have had a piss easy run so far. Alloa, East Fife and now Airdrie/Dunfermline

It most instances I would agree with you Gaag. Simply because the carrot of getting to the final and (probably) win or lose you would get a place in Europe.

But I have seen us lose at Fir Park too many times to lower league/inferior opposition in the cup. It would be typical Well to beat St Mirren in the replay and then lose to Airdrie at home in the next round. I say bring it on. Should we beat St Mirren most fans will have realistic hopes of getting to the semis and that is NO bad thing.

Plus we should make a few Bob along the way.

Pretty good draw, we have every chance of beating Celtic at home if we get past St Mirren, would say it would be very difficult if we were drawn away so at home we have a chance on the divot park, anything can happen as long as we don't arse around with the formation.