Time Running Out For Mccall ?

postiejim

In the context of this thread, is time up for McCall, of course not but he does need to get his thinking cap on and come up with a plan B.

This one sentence pretty much sums up the situation perfectly in my opinion. Any sane Motherwell fan won't be asking if McCall is due for the boot, and would be more interested in seeing how he overcomes the latest hurdle.

He's done a sterling job thus far, so there's no reason to doubt he can't get us through this as well.

Hows about the originator of this thread ( postie jim ) replies to the comments made ?He started the thread , hows about he ends it ?

I don't see any need whatsoever for him to finish the thread. He reflected the thoughts of some fans by asking questions and to a large extent they have been answered. Its a very sorry day when you are not allowed to ask questions on this Board. Some may not like the questions but thats no reason to denigrate them.

• Like 6

It's quite evident from his posts that Postejim has never played football in his life.

What a fucking arsehole comment to make.

As I've never played football at any level in my life, aside from up the park with my mates when I was a nipper, I'll make sure I don't post my comments in here after the matches.

Far too many egos on this board these days, believing their opinion to be the only one. And I thought the purpose of a message board was to offer opinion and promote discussion?!!

• Like 4

I don't see any need whatsoever for him to finish the thread. He reflected the thoughts of some fans by asking questions and to a large extent they have been answered. Its a very sorry day when you are not allowed to ask questions on this Board. Some may not like the questions but thats no reason to denigrate them.

So at the time of his post we were 4th in the league and postiejim is asking if time is running out for McCall ?Madness if you ask me! We had just lost to hearts and rangers away FFS. Forums are all about opinions and my opinion was this thread was done and dusted.In no way did i denigrate postiejim in my reply .