East Stand Season Ticket For Sale

weesacs

Adult Season Ticket - open to offers

think im going to give up on going to Fir Park - apparently I go there for entertainment purposes........but it hasnt been entertaining for some time now - and even the atmosphere has gone turning the place into a graveyard

w3 d3 l4, scored 7 goals, which 3 were 4/5 months ago and in one game - 1 goal in December against the Midden, 1 goal in November against Celtic

its clearly better to follow Motherwell away from home

so i'm looking for some offers, so that I attend some of the remaining away fixtures.............train days out, sing song and some goals (things you dont see at the 'Arc)

• Like 1

sup·port   verb (used with object)

1. to bear or hold up (a load, mass, structure, part, etc.); serve as a foundation for.

2. to sustain or withstand (weight, pressure, strain, etc.) without giving way; serve as a prop for.

3. to undergo or endure, especially with patience or submission; tolerate.

4. to sustain (a person, the mind, spirits, courage, etc.) under trial or affliction: They supported him throughout his ordeal.

5. to maintain (a person, family, establishment, institution, etc.) by supplying with things necessary to existence; provide for: to support a family.

grow up and appreciate the chance u have to support Motherwell. Your better off that some people that havn't seen a game in years. Don't know about the rest of them but i know that i'd bite yer hand off home games regularily no matter how pish we're playing. its the club as a whole u support and u just don't give up when we have a bad spell at home once in a while