Where Is The "choir"

weesacs

I understand the last few matches at home have been ICT, the midden and Queens Park, but where have the singers gone? where has the atmosphere gone?

where have, as some so eloquently put it, "all the wee neds" gone that make any sort of positive atmosphere?

most of the fans appreciated it, the players did and McCall did too - please come back!!!! Bring your flags, bring your drum and sing for 90mins!!!!

Tannadice was very quiet without you, and as mentioned above - Fir Park has been the last few home games.

With the amount of player abuse on here and at games, your voice needs to be heard

Lets try and vocally support the team tonight, drown out the negative arseholes and see if we can spur the team on to victory

Up the 'Well

• Like 2

you all moan when there's too much noise and moan when there's not enough.

The cooper stand can pick up abit every now and again but the east is dead. Too many folk willing to sit, eat pies and slag Higdon/Craigan/Hately/Forbes/Murphy. Sing upfor god sake.

Also, can we please not be referred to as "the choir"

C'mon fella, the opening poster is complimenting those involved. Understanding your lot not wanting to be labellled, 'the choir' has referred to those who've congregated and attempted to create an atmosphere long before I was a twinkle in my maws eye and likely to be same long after...

I'll say - you've been missed. Impressed by the efforts, time to get back in the game!

A topical one given current home form... Why not start tonight when we go a goal up as Bolton Wanderers fans did on Saturday. To the tune of 'He's only on loan' (they've banned the real title) they sang, 'We're winning at home, we're winning at home, you must be really shit, we're wiining at home'. Had the mickey mousers going at any rate.

• Like 6

C'mon fella, the opening poster is complimenting those involved. Understanding your lot not wanting to be labellled, 'the choir' has referred to those who've congregated and attempted to create an atmosphere long before I was a twinkle in my maws eye and likely to be same long after...

I'll say - you've been missed. Impressed by the efforts, time to get back in the game!

A topical one given current home form... Why not start tonight when we go a goal up as Bolton Wanderers fans did on Saturday. To the tune of 'He's only on loan' (they've banned the real title) they sang, 'We're winning at home, we're winning at home, you must be really shit, we're wiining at home'. Had the mickey mousers going at any rate.

:thumbup: MIght even join in wi' that one if it gets an airing. :laugh:

• Like 1

I understand the last few matches at home have been ICT, the midden and Queens Park, but where have the singers gone? where has the atmosphere gone?

where have, as some so eloquently put it, "all the wee neds" gone that make any sort of positive atmosphere?

most of the fans appreciated it, the players did and McCall did too - please come back!!!! Bring your flags, bring your drum and sing for 90mins!!!!

Tannadice was very quiet without you, and as mentioned above - Fir Park has been the last few home games.

With the amount of player abuse on here and at games, your voice needs to be heard

Lets try and vocally support the team tonight, drown out the negative arseholes and see if we can spur the team on to victory

Up the 'Well

+1

Everything seems negative at the moment, and the media just love an opportunity to jump on the bandwagon and take us to task.

Let's get right behind all things C&A tonight, and all else can get it right roon 'em !! :yahoo: :yahoo:

MON RA DOSSERS

In the style of the Viera & Mancini ditties, this came

Ojamaa, Ohh-way-ohh

Ojamaa, Ohh-way-ohh

He came from near Tallinn

To help the Steelmen win

Ojamaa........(repeat)

I'll go and hide under the desk now for the rest of the afternoon :blush:

But aye, however you prefer to be labelled, recapturing some of the spark that was there early would be great, certainly added to the matchday experience.

• Like 1

I think the singing section is great but it's almost as if everyone expects them to do it week in week out without bothering to contribute to the atmosphere themselves. It doesn't cost any extra to join in and for those not wishing to stand down the far end, theres nothing stopping you to start a few songs of your own and create a bit of positive energy all across the stadium instead of shouting abuse at the players. This is and has always been the wider aim of the section, to promote a better atmosphere in all areas of the ground not just that wee corner.

• Like 2

To be honest I don't think anyone really has a problem with what we're referred to,as long as we're recognised.

As people have said,its all very well saying,sing up etc however its harder than it looks to try and galvanise such a dour support. We need everyone up for tonights match. We've recognised over the last couple of weeks we've not been as vocal as hoped however that will hopefully change again tonight. Let's all get behind the team!

Still there still trying!

Bit cheeky giving it sing when were wing etc seems to have been an attitude creeping in of we don't have to sing the boys will do it for us, whole point of the group was to eventually having as many people as possible joining in, if we are now seeing how many fans are prepare to get involved when the going gets tough, it's a sad sad state of affairs.

Hats off tonight guys you even got the Cooper goin. I,m sure the players enjoyed it and especially big Higgy who I think really appreciated being singled out for special praise instead of the shit he's had to put up with lately. Onwards and upwards :notworthy:

Got some footage that I'll try and upload tomorrow