Where Is The "choir"

weesacs

Sat in that section for the first time tonight, stood all game, sang for nearly 90 mins, and enjoyed it rmore than I have in a long time. Even managed to get the chant for Higdon going :)

The problem is that apart from one occasion where it filtered round to the Cooper for about 5 seconds, it doesn't go past about 3rd block down from the singers. I understand it's not everyone's cup of tea but what is the answer?

I don't care what they call you. You guys are doing a fantastic job for the team. I do sit in the 'old man's graveyard' of the Phil stand but you have to beieive that any young folk brought by their faithers or grandads love to hear your songs and can't wait to get the chance to join in. I missed you at Tannadice on saturday but I hope you don't let the b'stards grind you down and you continue to drive this fine team on to more success.

Well done the 'Well boys!

Oh!, and Diggle.. If that's all you can say after a superb game and performance like that then maybe it's time you considered your support for the TEAM? Jamie was sacrificed for the sake of a formation and took it really well.

We know ourselves the last few weeks have been poor vocally. Bit of apathy perhaps creeping in,but recognised a few problems that have led to the downfall and changed a few things tonight. Always helps when folk join in,even if it is just another 20 or so guys. Nothing more soul destroying than 5 or 6 trying to get it goin.

Funnily enough I reckon the sending off helped a bit of aggro and fans wound up.

Roll on Saturday! Big game in the European hunt and we have a viking over for it too from Aalesunds. Few coming over for Hearts at home too.

it was great as always hearing the guys in the choir in full voice but the fans in general were excellent last night especially after the red card we really got behind the players,more of the same on saturday will do nicely :nod:

Well done to all of you up the "deep end". I am in section C and some of us try to join in but its hard work getting some folk around me involved. The drumming was top notch last night, and your support certainly inspired the team.

Keep it up.

Hats off tonight guys you even got the Cooper goin. I,m sure the players enjoyed it and especially big Higgy who I think really appreciated being singled out for special praise instead of the shit he's had to put up with lately. Onwards and upwards :notworthy:

Got some footage that I'll try and upload tomorrow

Get the footage up! :thumbup:

Im probably not as far off your age as you think!

I'm sure you got the whimsical, light-hearted joke I was making though.

I did, yes. But when you do finally catch up to my age you'll also inherit the "pedantic moaning auld git" privleges! Use them wisely, my friend B-)