Where Is The "choir"

weesacs

• 3 weeks later...

was good to see the 2nd end section getting involved tonight and standing and singing - great atmosphere

a special mention to the 10 or so in the far top corner of the POD! looked like they were having a party of their own!! :cheers:

nice to see Higgy appreciating the singing and Randy for swinging on the bar as requested!!

Celtic away and Pars away - Dunfermline was good the last time!

And then a massive home game against Aberdeen where I think we will see a similar crowd to last night, although I think they will bring a bigger support than Hearts/Hibs

Since I started this thread - thats 5 wins and a draw!!!!! No defeats!!!!

Keep the support/singing/flag waving & banners coming - it obviously makes a difference!!

BELIEVE!!

• Like 3

Excellent atmosphere last night, loved it. The whole place was buzzing and some of the chants were top class. The Nicky Law one is stuck in my head and probably will be for a few days!

Only complaint would be rap that "Fuck the SFA" pish. It's a bit cringeworthy. Aye, the SFA are bawbags but I don't think we need to start our own conspiracy even if we are now one of the big teams blum3.gif.

I agree Gary about the SFA stuff. It's a bit cringeworthy.

Would be great if this kinda stuff...http://www.youtuberepeat.com/watch/?v=Ib6YqIKc_mY&list=UU1n2YUS_h-pJ111EHGZuU6g&index=1&feature=plcp

was taken up by more people around the stadium.

How do we make that happen?

Looking thrugh some youtube clips and stuff, it is clear that the new drum chants are making a difference to the whole atmosphere, changing it from a negative, dour one to a positive, carnival kind of atmosphere, regardess of hat is happening on the pitch.

Is there scope for more instruments?