Ojamaa

CoF

The fact he is down the gym lifting weights with a vest on would suggest he's a complete and utter mile oot and probably thinks the shanner of a tattoo plastered on his raw sausage looking arm is cool as fuck. The dick.

One look at his arm and shoulder would suggest he is down at the gym to use the sauna and steam room!

The fact he is down the gym lifting weights with a vest on would suggest he's a complete and utter mile oot and probably thinks the shanner of a tattoo plastered on his raw sausage looking arm is cool as fuck. The dick.

Im wondering if he reads this forum and he can get your address :lol:

• 1 year later...

Good to know.

He never played a game as a striker for Legia, instead playing on the right wing. Scored 2 goals in 43 games last season. Doesn't sound like a striker to me. After his initial burst he failed to score regularly for us either. He can be effective setting up others but he is far from a prolific scorer.

He never played a game as a striker for Legia, instead playing on the right wing. Scored 2 goals in 43 games last season. Doesn't sound like a striker to me. After his initial burst he failed to score regularly for us either. He can be effective setting up others but he is far from a prolific scorer.

It's more the fact that he got a move to a Champions' League side- for several hundred grand- off the back of a season played as a striker,only a matter of months after the post was made.

• Like 1

Cheers OZ ! I just spent about half an hour watching some great stuff just kept clicking on the videos one after another. The team that beat Celtic twice are a joy to watch.

It really was. Just sat and watched the various YouTube videos. Murphy/Law/Hidgon/Ojamma/Humphrey on his day and then Faddy for the 2nd half of the season. Some team.

Actually forgot Faddy's free-kick against St Mirren till I saw it on YouTube there, ridiculous strike!

Im cringing thinkin of the week henrik plays a couple of bad games and we get the expected panty wetting on here.

You mean we'll be back to the "he's lazy", "doesn't look interested", "in the huff with the manager", "arguing with his team mates" comments he suffered the last time around?