Ojamaa

CoF

i am sure if he keeps this form, he will be with us next year. The player has already said we wants to settle down and play football. Sometimes certain clubs suit certain players, and perhaps he's found his perfect match for now.

Think that's our only hope. I mind reading that he was looking to settle at a club for a wee while, he's only young and has been all over europe so he reckons consistency will do his game good. I seriously think we're in with a shout.

tremendous wee player from what I've seen so far...certainly knows how to finish and he said he doesn't score much :blink:

get him a proper contract asap

Does anyone know what was said that made Hately react as much near the end to the well fans, last thing we need. I noticed very few of our players at the final whistle applauding the support as is the norm. Most just put there heads down and walked off the pitch.

didn't see the Hately thing, what happened?

...but a few of the players tweeted about the great support today so I wouldn't worry

Would he get a game though? Two years with us, a good two years, and he could be off to the Championship with a bit of career behind him.

For the avoidance of doubt he should be informed of the existence of Paul Slane and the potential he had in 2009.

That one move SHOULD be enough to prevent players who have hardly ever kicked a ball at a senior competitve level from making such a move so soon in their career.

Would he get a game though? Two years with us, a good two years, and he could be off to the Championship with a bit of career behind him.

For the avoidance of doubt he should be informed of the existence of Paul Slane and the potential he had in 2009.

That one move SHOULD be enough to prevent players who have hardly ever kicked a ball at a senior competitve level from making such a move so soon in their career.

100% Agree with you!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BqUq-NqtJw

Get on it!!

'Ojamaa, what's ma name

Ojamaa, whats ma name'

surely a killer of a song for the guy?

Anything man. As long as we can stop singing that 'Hey Baby' shite.

It was shite when everyone was singing it 5 years ago and it's fucking atrocious now.

• Like 1

having seen him interviewed after the last 2 games he seems like a really sensible lad hopefully he sees his immediate future with us where he can continue playing first team football and developing as a player.hes been a real find for us hopefully we can get him tied up on a longer term deal really soon