stuwell

The Well Society

24 minutes ago, weeyin said:

(But if you had a better idea on how we could have saved the club at its time of need, it would have been good if you had mentioned it at the time). 

Funnily enough I did mention it at the time. I said the club should have been sold to the society immediately but I was told this wasn't possible by Dempster.

What then happened was the Society bought an absolutely worthless 5% of the club for £250,000. Then Boyle started threatening to sell us to South Americans despite having given up his shares ie Dempster and the other trustees would do it. After that the rest of the majority shareholding was sold  for £1 (which Dempster said was impossible) to Hutchinson who then started wasting money and almost got us relegated. Now we are paying off a huge bill for the pleasure of having Baraclough, Straker, George Long, Wes Fletcher and other diddies plus paying for scouting systems and a club restructure which lasted about five minutes.

• Like 1

We are where we are, you can debate till the cows come home the relative merits of Boyle and Hutchison, and the legal agreement, but thats what it is.....a legal agreement.

So how to best support the club and move forward. In my opinion that is to support the Well Society, whats the alternative?

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A bit more double your money till the end of the season, Hutchy debt coming down, I guess this is the time to chip in if you haven’t already.

Just now, ropy said:

A bit more double your money till the end of the season, Hutchy debt coming down, I guess this is the time to chip in if you haven’t already.

Yes some good news which should help the Club and Society's finances.