Motherwell Vs Morton Discussion Thread

David

Got a very bad feeling about this one. We've won our last two on the trot and we're strongly expected to get through this one comfortably given that we're at home against a lower league side. But we've seen many a Motherwell side come a cropper in games like this down the years and I've a feeling Saturday will be the same unfortunately. As always though I hope to be proved wrong.

1-0 Morton

laugh1.giflaugh1.giflaugh1.gif

Carswell and Page on second half please McCall!

only page :P

The best thing about this result so far is that all 5 goals were scored by 5 different people, we have goals everywhere :thumbup:

Keep it going motherwell :yahoo:

Edit: they havnt even had a shot yet, CMON YE WELL

Gaag, I really hope you had money on that scoreline. Ootrageous prediction :lol:

I was a mile oot with mine. I thought it was going to be much harder than that. Could have been 8-0 up at halftime. Total dominance and a fantastic team performance.

12 goals in our last three games at home as well. Good stuff!

I said I thought we would lose, I was wrong. I apologise to Stuart McCall and every Motherwell player out there on the park today for us for having so little faith in them. Motherwell teams in the past have let us down on occasions such as today, but this team did not do that.

We were thoroughly professional, clinical and gave Morton no chance whatsoever after a first half display which completely blew them away allowing us to take our foot off slightly in the second half whilst remaining comfortable throughout and adding a sixth goal into the bargain.

Well done to Stuart McCall and his players for a very good job which was very well done.

• Like 2

I said I thought we would lose, I was wrong. I apologise to Stuart McCall and every Motherwell player out there on the park today for us for having so little faith in them. Motherwell teams in the past have let us down on occasions such as today, but this team did not do that.

We were thoroughly professional, clinical and gave Morton no chance whatsoever after a first half display which completely blew them away allowing us to take our foot off slightly in the second half whilst remaining comfortable throughout and adding a sixth goal into the bargain.

Well done to Stuart McCall and his players for a very good job which was very well done.

Don't move MJC just stay put Ive phoned an ambulance it will be there soon . :evilgrin:

Ok Who are you and what have you done with the real MJC ???

LOL you may be the profit of doom but I am sure you are as delighted as the rest of us when we win!

It wont stop you predicting defeat in our next match!

It wont stop you predicting defeat in our next match!

Never mind the next match just now, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. Right now I'm delighted with the result and performance that my team has served up in getting through what was, on paper, a potentially difficult tie. We were excellent today. Never mind how poor Morton were, we can only beat what is infront of us and we did that in emphatic fashion.

• Like 2