Mccall Is It Time To Extend His Contract ?

postiejim

I'm pretty sure there will be a few clubs casting an eye in McCall's direction.

I think so too. Derek McInnes ended up with a decent job and I'd say McCall's record is better. He might need to do a *wee* bit more convincing for some Down South as his stint at Bradford didn't reap the rewards. He COULD have a decision in the close season though;

Move to a bigger job Down South (getting us a nice wee payday) or manage a team in European competition.

I honestly believe mccall is here to start and finish a job. He's building his own team at motherwell and I just get the impression he's more interested in finishing what he set out to do. I'd say next season will be the first with 'his' team and I imagine he'll be wanting to see what he can do with it.

And just to shite all over my own argument..."every man has his price."

• Like 1

:laugh: Quite clearly Jim deserves his very own tongue in cheek smillie icon, he's got the measure of quite a few on here for sure

but at least he asks the questions and sparks debate,and as he's now revealed he knows McCall a few will realise it's no coincidence that Arsenal and Motherwell both have romping wins on the same weekend

Both Managers trust Jims judgement

• Like 2