Hibs Rescheduled Game At Fir Park

Brazilian

slight mixed messages coming out of Fir Park at the weekend regarding ticketing

but as a minimum its worth highlighting that a match abandoned voucher will not get you in on the night

it needs to be exchanged at Fir Park for a ticket to get in

some explanation here on the official site

I'm only looking into this as I'm sure I heard the PA guy, at the weekend, saying the match was going to be all ticket, although that article suggest cash gates as well?

I'm only looking into this as I'm sure I heard the PA guy, at the weekend, saying the match was going to be all ticket, although that article suggest cash gates as well?

He definately said it was an all ticket match, but that tickets would be available on the night at the prices for the original match, ie £10 adults, £5 kids for those folk who didn't have match abandoned vouchers.

If you have a voucher you need to swap it for a ticket, if you're buying one on the night i expect you'll need to go to the ticket office rather than patg.

I suppose they were lucky that it was the same price for all stands or i'm sure a few from the east and cooper would be getting tickets for the pod.

I couldn't be arsed waiting for a voucher that friday night. Just wanted a drink asap. So a tenner for me. Do i have to pick it up at the ticket office? Surely fans can pay at the gate. Yes the tannoy announcement was a tad confusing on saturday. :tumbleweed:

There must be loads of spare match abandoned vouchers going, everybody was taking at least 2 or 3 on the way out, somebody might have one for you

Not sure if i am missing something but i think we got 2 tickets for free...

2 seasontickets and we took 2 friends, hence we got 4 vouchers at the end. We exchanged the vouchers for tickets today and still can use the Seasonticket? 4= 6 tickets?

Just read the fissial page....

The attendance at this game will be massive. Around 7500 on the night and the amount of season ticket holders that will of picked up an extra ticket will add around 1000 I think.

The away support could be nearly double the original game due to the additional tickets handed out in the South Stand.

Just to be sure folks...

1/ If you have a season ticket, please disregard your match abandoned ticket and use Voucher H from your book on the night.

2/ If you don't have a season ticket but have a match abandoned ticket, the please exchange it for a match ticket at the Fir Park Ticket Office before the night of the Hibs game.

3/ If you don't have a season ticket and don't have a match abandoned ticket, but would still like to watch the match, you can still purchase a ticket from the Fir Park Ticket Office (this is where the all-ticket confusion relating to the PA is coming from as you will not be able to pay cash on the turnstiles on the night) prior to the match.

Hope this helps clear it up...

Interesting as that might be to see what kind of crowd it might attract the polis would never buy that one.

I'm sure part of the reason you have to get a ticket exchanged for your voucher if you have one is that currently they have no idea how many people will turn up.

There's already the potential for additional people getting in free on top of the original gate if season ticket holders, who intend to use their season books for the rescheduled game, who have passed on vouchers they may have got to others.

But If you add in the number of season ticket holders we have, the capacity of the South Stand and the number of vouchers they've exchanged for tickets it'll give the authorities a better indication of how what to expect numbers wise so they can authority up accordingly.