Hibs Rescheduled Game At Fir Park

Brazilian

Interesting as that might be to see what kind of crowd it might attract the polis would never buy that one.

I'm sure part of the reason you have to get a ticket exchanged for your voucher if you have one is that currently they have no idea how many people will turn up.

There's already the potential for additional people getting in free on top of the original gate if season ticket holders, who intend to use their season books for the rescheduled game, who have passed on vouchers they may have got to others.

But If you add in the number of season ticket holders we have, the capacity of the South Stand and the number of vouchers they've exchanged for tickets it'll give the authorities a better indication of how what to expect numbers wise so they can authority up accordingly.

This, pretty sure the club will make a loss on this game but you never know with the additional folk coming buying our world famous Chappie pies, might break even :rolleyes:

Killie cheated by entering steak pies in the competition BTW :whistling:

Lets make them queue up at a porticabin right next to the gate one by one n slowly give them their free ticket like they make us do

Why would we do that? The club is, quite rightly, trying to treat away fans the way they want our fans to be treated at other grounds.

Then maybe - just maybe - the way we are treated away from home might improve.

• Like 1

Why would we do that? The club is, quite rightly, trying to treat away fans the way they want our fans to be treated at other grounds.

Then maybe - just maybe - the way we are treated away from home might improve.

and maybe - just maybe - a lot of them away will choose fir park in the future as their 'day out' away game if they just pick and choose which games they travel to.

• Like 1

Exchanged vouchers today, but they're for the POD. Looking for East Stand seats though - anyone fancy a swap? I have 2.

I have one for the East which I'd swap for the Main stand. If you're interested fire me a PM.

What's the crack with exchanging the vouchers? Simple handing over of tickets or are the vouchers stand specific?

Yeah, the vouchers have the stands marked on them.

When i went to exchange my voucher a fortnight ago, i was asked which stand i wanted my ticket for.

I was asked too, but when I said East I was told the vouchers were for the Phil O'Donnell....

Oh well...Thanks for the offer David, but I need to keep the 2 together so would really need to be 2 tickets to swap. Appreciate the offer though.

I've not went to exchange my voucher just yet. However, it does have 'SOUTH' stamped on the back. I got given this voucher after a wait due to them running out on my way out of the Coop. I'd wage a guess I won't be the only one this has happend to as they must have been giving out a bundle marked South. If they tell them it has to be exchanged for a south stand ticket, I'll do so and I'll just sit in the south, but I'd be doing so in colours and not sitting quietly if we are winning. :evilgrin: