3rd Place

prideoflanarkshire

They've managed to dig up Andy Gray on Talk Sport just now and what an embarassment it was, he's crying into his lemonade about how Scottish football is finished and slebberd on aboot how Ibrox is "full every week"...........HARUMPH ALERT :help: :help: didney look that full last Sunday.

So Rangers are spending about £10M a year more than they take in......wee guy who runs the corner shop doon the road will tell embdy that's a recipe for disaster and is nothing more than mis-management on a grand (lodge) scale.

But never fear, Lord Murray will be protected by the Scottish fitba meedja as usual.

But, what the hell, let's make sure WE win OUR next gemme :pleasantry: :pleasantry:

I don't agree with that to be honest. Whytes a shyster and has been there a good while now. He's obviously got a plan in place, that will involve loopholes, him making money and a lot of debt being written off.

I wouldn't be surprised if they were in and out of admin within 1 week.

Sadly!

I used to think this, but the more it goes on, the more clueless and desperate he seems to be getting.

But never fear, Lord Murray will be protected by the Scottish fitba meedja as usual.

Hardly. The media have slaughtered him all week, the Herald today had a good go at him and his behavior over the last 10 years.

Anyway, 2nd place is still a pipe dream. We need to consolidate 3rd place, with hearts still in striking distance. Our final league position is well within our own destiny though. its up to us if we want it.

I used to think this, but the more it goes on, the more clueless and desperate he seems to be getting.

My opinion has changed today about the 1week admin, i certainly dont think he's clueless. I wouldnt be surprised if the end game was obliterating them.

£9mill PAYE wages deducted at source, but not payed to the govt since he came in. He has pocketed this money, appears to have paid the ltsb debt with the tickitus season ticket money. The guy would appear to be raking it in& dragging the club under.

Will be interesting to see what happens in the next month or so.

I just hope that if theyr not allowed to play in europe next season, we grab the opportunity with both hands!!

Strathclyde police are refusing to police h*n games unless they are promised full payment.. What does this even mean???? Does it mean that pretty much all home games for that lot could mean a three point forfeit or am I getting a bit ahead of myself?

Either way, they won't be out of admin before march 31st. If they are, they'll be fielding under 19s in a rented stadium.

and there is a naive view of Scottish football (before anyone says)

Cousin deal now looks likely to be off not done in time. The tax man really has went for the jugular and 9m tax takenand not passed on fook me.

My take on this so far.

Whyte takes 9m paye and doesnt pass on. Hrmc ready to file to liquidate, rangers file for and quickly enter administration to prevent liquidation even though the stated they were taking 10 days to think about it. SPL enforce sanctions and then recieve cousin aplication to register. Tax man want to install there own administrator rangers manage to install theres. Tax man going after rangers big time. 9m paye missing 4 years season tickets mortgaged off and a 49m tax bill STILL TO BE DECIDED. thats it so far but im in no doubt theres a lot more to come and I can see mccoist off at the end of the season.

Aye top 6 is sorted.

A win tomorrow and Europe will be that little bit closer.

Lots of games to go and I am sure we will have another wee dip in form before the season is over.

Its interesting that we went on a bit of a slump when Jennings got injured. That could easily happen again.

Good point 3 games missing 3 defeats

5 games back 3 wins 2 draws big player for team.