Vs Hearts

GazzyB

Yeah but it is the same argument every week. (For the record, Humphrey is an excellent player to have at our club in his current position - from off the bench. There is nothing wrong with this, nor is it a sign of his shitness (he isn't shit - he is a pro football after all). Many great players have made their name from being subs).

Yeah but it is the same argument every week. (For the record, Humphrey is an excellent player to have at our club in his current position - from off the bench. There is nothing wrong with this, nor is it a sign of his shitness (he isn't shit - he is a pro football after all). Many great players have made their name from being subs).

I will have to accept that point... above. Pretty much a compliment, its not broke currently, so no need to change it.

The same arguments/debates pop up VERY frequently. Even if I just say McCall, Forbes, Slane, Craigan, Reynolds, Sutton, Higdon, Gannon, JOB etc. you will know EXACTLY what the debates are from their name alone. Humphrey will be getting discussed long after he has left as well.

As for the game, and the debate about CH, I WOULD have liked to have seen McCall introduce him earlier on Saturday and at the expense of Murphy. I would start Jamie against Hearts but uf it isn't working I'd give Chris the second half.

No point changing the team, get in about them from the start and let's establish a NINE POINT GAP in 3rd place!! With a potential Champions League berth up for grabs it's a hell of an opportunity, and a good reason for players to stay with us next season too......

2-0 Well on Saturday, Higgy and Jenno (don't know why, just got a feeling) on target.

I'm hoping that news of Rangers problems, and the significance regarding European football has dripped down to the "casual" fan. It would be nice to see Fir Park bouncing for this game on Saturday.

No word on price reductions at the gate or anything I take it?

"Bring along a h*n for a fiver" ??????................:whistling:

• Like 1

This is a massive game for us if we want to finish 3rd this season, win it and we're in a great position with a healthy cushion over our closest challengers.

However I think we'll get gubbed 3-0 because I think Hearts have the measure of us and as we all know we're not too convincing at home this season.

Just guessing of course, same as everyone else on this thread. :)

This is a massive game for us if we want to finish 3rd this season, win it and we're in a great position with a healthy cushion over our closest challengers.

However I think we'll get gubbed 3-0 because I think Hearts have the measure of us and as we all know we're not too convincing at home this season.

Are you a natural prophet of doom and gloom or do you have to practice hard ??? :doh: Have some faith in the team FFS, Hearts are riding their luck just now, we will beat them, 2-0 to the well Higdon and Ojamma

massive massive game for us...............a win would put us 9 clear, a win for Hearts means we would only be 3 ahead

theyve not travelled that well this season, only winning 2 games away from home, so we need to try and take advantage of that, as our home form recently has certainly picked up

would certainly accept a win over Hearts and a defeat to Hibs - a defeat to Hearts isnt disasterous, but I do think it puts pressure on us for the Hibs game

or we can be greedy and want 6 points from our next 2 games!:whistling:

they dont strike fear into me like they used to, but they still have a team who are capable of causing us problems - hopefully their run of games mean they will still be suffering from tiredness and we can take advantage

MJC, keep going with the negative predictions, it seems to be working so far, cant believe some folks on here havent cracked on to your masterplan!