Vs Hearts

GazzyB

First things first secure Europe. Then 3rd place. And then if Rangers don't have their licence sorted by the end of March or we start making sufficient in roads into their lead over us would it be time to think about that.

Absolute nail on head. :nod:

If templeton plays hopefully hately can get to grips with him this time.

Hopefully putting him in row h of the East Stand in the first 5 minutes should sort that. Should've done it at Tynecastle!

Think the point made about Templeton/ Hateley is very important. Those of us who went to Tynecastle saw Hateley have the worst game I've seen him play. Never made a tackle all game, and all our problems came from that side. So Hateley to put him in row Z of the POD stand early on, and I see us winning this game, because that was the difference last time + we didn't have Ojamaa. So excited but positive about the game.

• Like 2

Hateley was absolutely terrible that day and played easily his worst game in a 'Well jersey. However, Omar Daley doesn't get away blameless either - his defensive positioning and awareness when on the wing is fucking chronic and he left Hateley exposed on just about every Hearts attack at Tynecastle.

• Like 2

Think the point made about Templeton/ Hateley is very important. Those of us who went to Tynecastle saw Hateley have the worst game I've seen him play. Never made a tackle all game, and all our problems came from that side. So Hateley to put him in row Z of the POD stand early on, and I see us winning this game, because that was the difference last time + we didn't have Ojamaa. So excited but positive about the game.

Hope he has the right boots on - he spent most of his time at Tynecastle on his ar**!! which did`nt help his performance any. Hopefully Tom will make up for that performance with some deadly free kicks. Lets get right behind him and his teammates. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I'm a bit suprised at how positive the predictions have been today. Almost everyone's predicted a win, only one (predictably) predicted defeat. I think it'll be a really tight game, it could go either way. First goal is key. Fairly nervous despite I'll only be following the game on Livescore at work!