Rangers Home Game

Welldaft Mk1

Our support came out in numbers and rallied round when we went into administration. The first game at Rugby Park was really emotional. Well Worth Saving was set up and yes, the buckets were out. I don't know why anyone wouldn't expect their support to act in the same way and for them to turn out home and away.

The administrator is running the business as a going concern so should be paying for the tickets. Dunfermline have been utterly shafted as they were due money before the administrator was appointed (as have Dundee Utd for cup game at Ibrox). I thought there was a rule about football debt having to be paid in full but haven't heard it mentioned for this.

• Like 1

The administrator is running the business as a going concern so should be paying for the tickets. Dunfermline have been utterly shafted as they were due money before the administrator was appointed (as have Dundee Utd for cup game at Ibrox). I thought there was a rule about football debt having to be paid in full but haven't heard it mentioned for this.

I can't imagine why those in charge of our club would wish to become a creditor to a club in administration though. Should a CVA be created, and we would have no say in this, we would only be receiving a percentage of the money owed. Therefore, we should not be extending credit to the administrators in charge of Rangers, and either taking money up front for any tickets provided to them for sale, or selling directly from the MFC ticket office. I can't see the police allowing PATG or even last minute sales.

• Like 1

Exactly.

The only way Motherwell Football Club will receive the full money from Gers fans ticket sales for the match at the end of next month is to sell their tickets at Fir Park.

If its done the usual way we'll be unlikely, in my view, to get the money any time soon or at all.

Our support came out in numbers and rallied round when we went into administration. The first game at Rugby Park was really emotional. Well Worth Saving was set up and yes, the buckets were out. I don't know why anyone wouldn't expect their support to act in the same way and for them to turn out home and away.

I'm sure that game was only £1 to get it or was that only for kids?

That game was brilliant. Tanned them 3-0 if I remeber it correctly.

I'm sure that game was only £1 to get it or was that only for kids?

That game was brilliant. Tanned them 3-0 if I remeber it correctly.

4-1 I think the scoreline was and Killie generated a fair amount of good press for their gesture of cutting prices in light of our situation.

Ofcourse I'm sure they were only too well aware that a with a subtle slashing of the prices they would be looking at around 1000 extra bodies heading to the game that would have ordinarily swerved the meaningless end of season match it should have been,

Not so much goodwill a week or two later when they were putting in bids of something like £30k for Kaiser! :laugh:

But aye, that day at Rugby Park will live long in the memory.

Hope everybody's got their suit cleaned, their white shirt ironed and their black tie looked out.

It's always good to be respectfully dressed at a funeral.

Anybody got a clawhammer jaicket and a top hat? :cheers:

:laugh:

It would be brilliant if most of our home crowd turned up kitted out like that for the game against them.

Have already heard from a Celtic fan at work that the Bhoys are planning to do just that at the next OF game.

At half time they will remove their shirts and black ties to reveal their party wear.

Only thing is I can't remember seeing many well dressed ( ie shirt and tie ) Smeltic fans

Mon the Dossers

Hope everybody's got their suit cleaned, their white shirt ironed and their black tie looked out.

It's always good to be respectfully dressed at a funeral.

Anybody got a clawhammer jaicket and a top hat? :cheers:

dont forget your nicely polished grave dancing shoes mate yes.gif