Fir Park Dj Must Go

Jay

Seriously ?

The DJ's shite ? that really all we have to complain about these days ?

Happy enough

See if I was a multi-billionaire, lived in a mansion in acres of land, and had a never ending line of playboy bunnies coming in to suck me off on a daily basis, but I had a wee jaggy bit of toenail digging into my foot? All those things wouldn't stop it annoying the fuck out of me.....

• Like 2

Was just saying if thats all we have to complain about these days things must be good.

To be fair he's always been pish only good thing I can remember him doing was playing Gypsies, Tramps And Thieves against the tims.

Fir Park tannoy announcer guy,

All will be forgiven if you belt out the Champions League theme after we beat Rangers on the 31st.*

Cheers,

Jay

* - Assuming we're still looking alright for 2nd, and Rangers exist, and 'belting it out' won't cause the already shite sound system to explode.

Disclaimer: Before folk start greeting, I am aware that in reality it would be a bit of a bad move given we could then spectacularly fail to finish 2nd or 3rd, but it would still be fucking hilarious at the time.

Love yer work lad.. :thumbup: .:cheers:

• 1 month later...

what god-forsaken pish do you think we'll need to tolerate on Sunday then?

always been a few good piss-takes over the years wi choons like "gypsies, tramps & thieves" "who knew" & "when the kids come out" getting belted out at HT.

Any suggestions for winding up the soap-dodgers this time?

paranoid

dignity

wash your face in my sink

any more you can think of, stick them doon.

knowing that baw-bag though it's mair likely to be the Pogues & Daniel O'Donnell wi' a 12" acid f*ckin' remix mash-up.