Celtic Vs Motherwell Discussion Thread

David

Why would there be Union Jacks?

There were a few bawbags with a Union Flag at the 4-0 game earlier in the season. They left around 70 mins waving it about and giving the fingers. I was in the Celtic end that day cringing for them.

Regardless of the result, im looking forward to Majstorovic trying to defend Ojamaa in the box without fouling him. As much as it's Parkhead...i'll have a few sheets on us winning a penalty.

your getting 13/1 on paddy power

http://www.paddypower.com/football/football-matches/scottish-premiership/Celtic-v-Motherwell-3487548.html

might stick a tenner on it if Majstorovic plays

Normally I would be pessimistic about our chances at Celtic Park but to be honest I have every confidence in the way we are playing that we can get something out of this game. Even though Celtic are playing very well, so are we and maybe this time we can match them and have no fear of coming away with a point. Hell let's just go out and win the damn thing! 'Mon the 'Well.

There were a few bawbags with a Union Flag at the 4-0 game earlier in the season. They left around 70 mins waving it about and giving the fingers. I was in the Celtic end that day cringing for them.

Fair enough. I genuinely thought all that shite had gone as I can't remember the last time I saw a Union flag against Celtic. But if there's still wee arsepieces that go in for it, I stand corrected.

Nobody waved the flag upon leaving, and thats a fact. Sitting on your hands in the Celtic end though, I'm cringing even more for you.

• Like 1

Nobody waved the flag upon leaving, and thats a fact. Sitting on your hands in the Celtic end though, I'm cringing even more for you.

I'm sure a cuppla fannies heros taking that UJ in would have sent shock waves through the stadium,

The guy that made '300' is looking to make a film of it.

Well done to those guys - really showed them. :wub:

I'm sure a cuppla fannies heros taking that UJ in would have sent shock waves through the stadium,

The guy that made '300' is looking to make a film of it.

Well done to those guys - really showed them. :wub:

I hope the guys are thoroughly ashamed of themselves and take stock of the sermon that the real Motherwell fans who weren't there give them.

So you hate the Union Flag , that makes your intolerance of others excusable how ?

Thats rhetorical

Its for another thread

No its not. It's fine for this thread

I never said I hated the union flag.

What I probably said is that I think theres a place for it - one of which isn't in the middle of a Motherwell support as an ill thought out inflamatory gesture as it reflects on the rest of the support who are a pretty mixed bunch.

I personally loathe both of the old firm and think that the tit for tat unionist / republican pish is best left to them and their other despicable mates.

Why do you think it's admirable?

No its not. It's fine for this thread

I never said I hated the union flag.

What I probably said is that I think theres a place for it - one of which isn't in the middle of a Motherwell support as an ill thought out inflamatory gesture as it reflects on the rest of the support who are a pretty mixed bunch.

I personally loathe both of the old firm and think that the tit for tat unionist / republican pish is best left to them and their other despicable mates.

Why do you think it's admirable?

I said it was admirable ?

Theres plenty goes on within the Motherwell support that i dont agree with. It doesnt make whoevers doing it less of a Motherwell fan than me or anyone else though especially if they've paid £50 and im sitting in the house pontificating from the laptop.

Folk who find the Union flag inflammatory are the ones who have the problem IMO.

I dont think this is the thread for it , im out.

I said it was admirable ?

Theres plenty goes on within the Motherwell support that i dont agree with. It doesnt make whoevers doing it less of a Motherwell fan than me or anyone else though especially if they've paid £50 and im sitting in the house pontificating from the laptop.

Folk who find the Union flag inflammatory are the ones who have the problem IMO.

I dont think this is the thread for it , im out.

Quite a poor response anyway - so probably best left at that rite enuff

Pots and kettles spring to mind right enuff

Lets change the subject eh!

got a cheeky treble on today.... Motherwell to win Rangers to lose....and Dundee Utd to beat Hearts....unlikely but great to collect.

I reckon it could be a tight game today, listening to McCalls interview, he stated we have been punished before for having GO..... cant remember that game at Celtic.

So i reckon he might go down the defensive route.

Very close game. for my bet any away win.

Actual result i would go...... Celtic 0 Motherwell 1.