Celtic Vs Motherwell Discussion Thread

David

Celtic at Parkhead is always difficult, but the form they are in at the minute and the record they are going for only means one thing I'm afraid.

I'd take a nil nil right now.

Well, they can't win forever and what a pleasure it would be, if we would be those record breakers.

I'm positive about this game. If not going on with too defensive tactic, then everything is possible.

The might be on a role but they are still a pish team. Listened to bbc Scotland after our game on wednesday & the fawning was sickening. Reminded me of the english media spunking it over there teams prior to getting fucked by jonny foreigner.

1 each with them getting a penalty or a c**t of a deflection in the 86th min.

Is the game on in the pub?

No suffering through updates on the shout box this saturday. Sure there will be a few live streams. if not I may have to infiltrate the austin celtic supprters club and goto Fado's ( pub ) to watchit.

If you do, say hello to my Celtic-supporting mate Kevin… that's where he goes to watch the Celtic games. (Well, I say "mate"… haven't actually seen him since Uni 20 years ago!)

why will Lasley get suspended again? he got 1 auto game ban ( hibs ) for the 2 yellows in one game. that took him over 6 yellows so he got suspended for dunfermline game. So now he has to reach 6 yellows again to be suspended.

Lasley got a one game auto ban for his red then a second game 14 days after the incident for it being his second red of the season so he is still on 5 yellows.

For the Aberdeen league game we could have a lot of suspensions. Clancy and Hutchy are already out. A booking for Lasley at Celtic, a booking for Jennings at either Celtic or Dunfermline would see them suspended. Bookings in both those games would see Hammell and Higdon suspended too. Obviously red cards vs Dunfermline and straight reds against Aberdeen in the cup would also be served in that Aberdeen league match.

Anyone who says we have no chance of winning this game doesn't have a clue about football.

Going to be tough but I think it will be a right good game where I think we could sneak it - if we don't wait until the second half to turn up - oh and stick to our usual game plan, like it was Dunfermline or Aberdeen we are playing. As soon as you change the way you play, you are already on the back foot.

I fancy taking in the game on sat, where is it you purchase tickets from assuming there's any left? Ive checked both clubs websites and can't find any mention of tickets for our support.

tickets are on sale today until 330pm from the ticket office

they will also be on sale tomorrow in the club shop until 1pm - THIS IS CASH ONLY

Ojamma is 11/2 just to score tomorrow, am on that!! (14/1 to score 1st).....Higdon at 5/1 anytime looks decent value also.

A draw would be lovely, just hope we don`t change our style of play or formation. If we get humped, it will be because they were better than us, at least we tried!

`Mon the Well!!