Celtic Vs Motherwell Discussion Thread

David

While I remember, if you're reading this and you were the older gentleman in his 50s/60s in the middle of the 'Well support, going absolutely tonto, foaming at the mouth and punching fuck out of your chair every time the referee made any decision (correct or incorrect) or every time a 'Well player misplaced a pass, you are an arsepiece.

Think I might have had the pleasure of sitting next to that guy at Tannadice, judging by the description.

there's loads of stuff dirt poor kids from thailand could be doing with before a trip to glasgow to watch a football game. raising money for them is admirable but they are pretty much planning to spunk it up the wall on passports, visas, flights and hotels for the sake of a photo opportunity to make celtic look good.

The money was raised by various supporters clubs specifically for this purpose. I also imagine getting them over here is excellent exposure for the charity.