The Champions League Discussion Thread

sbcmfc

For all the shite some of our players and staff have had to listen to during this season, I hope the final game of the season is a true celebration that recognises their achievements this season.

If we made it that far we'd need to kidnap the Firpark DJ so we can safeguard it and prevent an embarrassing Proclaimers mashup facepalm.gif

Has it been confirmed that Fir Park meets or will be brought up to the required catagory for Champions League ? :whistling:

fuck waiting until we beat the old scum blue in their last ever home game the party has already started as far as I'm concerned (it helps that I'm on holiday for then next 14 days)

Not to put a downer on anyone's excitement :P...but you don't get to play the Champions League music in the qualifying rounds...only in the League proper.

Nothing stopping our DJ doing it against (before, after, during who gives a fuck) Dundee United a week Sunday though. :D

Not sure that has actually been officially confirmed yet, no… closest I've seen is "STV understands…"

http://sport.stv.tv/...st-scottish-fa/

Absolutely no problem Rangurs do NOT qualify in any way shape or form for at least 3 years due to not filing accounnts and as we will see later fiddling contracts for umpteen years.

Absolutely no doubt it is our place.

Definitely.

and lets hump them on Saturday too.