The Champions League Discussion Thread

sbcmfc

Absolutely no problem Rangurs do NOT qualify in any way shape or form for at least 3 years due to not filing accounnts and as we will see later fiddling contracts for umpteen years.

Absolutely no doubt it is our place.

Oh, I've no doubt either. I'd just be that wee bit happier if I could find a quote from anybody from UEFA or SFA specifically saying that about Rangers and their (non-)involvement next season.

From Wikipedia

Scotland (SCO): If Rangers finish second in the 2011–12 Scottish Premier League, they will not be eligible to enter the 2012–13 UEFA Champions League due to failing to exit administration in time to obtain a UEFA licence.[7] If this happens, the third-placed team of the league will take Scotland's Champions League place in the non-champions path.

God love Craig Whyte !!!!!!:cheers:

Loving being in the Champs Lge qualifiers and would be wetting myself in excitement if we got to the group stages but all this talk of non-champion paths doesn't half make me miss the old European Cup. Non-seeded and knockouts. Imagine that now! Amazeballs, as the kids say.

On the other hand, we're Motherwell, we're Champions League! :lol:

http://www.vavel.com/en/uk-football/scottish-premier-league/154072-motherwell-qualify-for-the-champions-league-for-the-first-time.html

Interesting news. Hopefully Motherwell will have a good performance in the next CL but some though rivals are waiting ... Braga, Shakhtar,etc. and Spanish, Italian teams in the following round... Difficult task to say the least.

I note the article once again contains that slightly scary phrase, "Once Rangers' non-participation is officially confirmed" … :whistling:

It will. Don't mind.

If any of you want to write for this page send me an email to jaume_sanvi92@hotmail.com. We need Motherwell journalists.

I'm a Celtic fan by the way. I hope that won't cause any problem haha

• Like 1

Yer article was pish.

Why??

Join us if you think you'd do better. We are open to all people interested in writing for us about their team :)

My mail jaume_sanvi92@hotmail.com or my twitter account @JaumePortell if you want some more information about joining us.

6th most read digital sports newspaper in Spain, we want to grow in the UK now.

Why??

Join us if you think you'd do better. We are open to all people interested in writing for us about their team :)

My mail jaume_sanvi92@hotmail.com or my twitter account @JaumePortell if you want some more information about joining us.

6th most read digital sports newspaper in Spain, we want to grow in the UK now.

Its , edit: Not very good or up to your sites claimed reporting standards becasue it contains nothing but a couple of quotes, and the only reporting is wrong in that you claim we played three matches in europe two seasons ago.

Edit: see u did it, best start your own topic if you want discussions on you or your site dont clutter up fans discussions

It says,

What's wrong with that? huh.gif

Its been changed and no doubt will be changed again,

Breidblik, Aalesunds, Odense, not hard to find out and write up a short article covering the basics, for a site that is claiming to be about real reporting, no different from the hacks that get it wrong in the rags they are bashing

fair play they want to improve it, hope they can, but at present until they get reporters or fans on side it was inaccurate

Its been changed and no doubt will be changed again,

Breidblik, Aalesunds, Odense, not hard to find out and write up a short article covering the basics, for a site that is claiming to be about real reporting, no different from the hacks that get it wrong in the rags they are bashing

fair play they want to improve it, hope they can, but at present until they get reporters or fans on side it was inaccurate

In fairness, getting Motherwell fans onside seems to be pretty much the guys point of coming on here, and what he's trying to do, yet folk are having a go? If someone in arguably the biggest footballing country in Europe wants to start talking about us, then great.

In fairness, that seems to be pretty much the guys point of coming on here, and what he's trying to do, yet folk are having a go? If someone in arguably the biggest footballing country in Europe wants to start talking about us, then great.

in fairness

he/she asked WHY?? it was pish

I responded

:huh:

Fair doos. I just think the posts following his will have the guy going away thinking "wow, what a bunch of c***s" or whatever the Spanish equivalent is, when he's just trying to help our exposure abroad.

Fair doos. I just think the posts following his will have the guy going away thinking "wow, what a bunch of c***s" or whatever the Spanish equivalent is, when he's just trying to help our exposure abroad.

I knew that Motherwell played against Breidablik, Aalesund and Odense, in fact I cheered on them as I do with every Scottish team (except Rangers). I didn't write the piece, indee it was written by Alex O'Henley. I can't correct all things in the web. I corrected that a few hours ago. If you want you can join our team and write about Motherwell each week (or when you prefer) send me an email.

I'm trying to be polite and I'd like to get a bit more of respect. "It's pish" is not the type of argument that I'd like to have with someone that has read the page, maybe an "you could improve these parts as they are wrong" would be better.

Sorry if my English isn't perfect. I'm practising it a lot so I can improve.

By the way I'm Catalan haha not Spanish at all.