Steelmen Online Well Society Membership

Andy_P

if you can accept cash on March 23rd i'll stick £15 in. Will let the other half read this too and see if he wants to get involved too. And his bro. Family of well fans!

Just a thought, but if the deadline is the end of the month, should we be not getting something in place with this yet?

Cheers

We're still working away quietly in the background on things Snap19.

We'll shortly start collecting the contributions and issue a paypal address that money can be forwarded to.

Our plan has been to give it a few days to an indication of what the level of interest would be from the site users and therefore see what would be the most appropriate Well Society membership for us, before we actually asked people to send any money.

In a similar way to what the club are saying though we don't need the full £xxxx from every forum member that's taking part received and banked and with the club by the end of March. As with individual memberships we have the opportunity to pay an amount before March and 3 further subsequent installments thereafter.

But yeah we'll be moving soon on the paypal address soon.

We're still working away quietly in the background on things Snap19.

We'll shortly start collecting the contributions and issue a paypal address that money can be forwarded to.

Our plan has been to give it a few days to an indication of what the level of interest would be from the site users and therefore see what would be the most appropriate Well Society membership for us, before we actually asked people to send any money.

In a similar way to what the club are saying though we don't need the full £xxxx from every forum member that's taking part received and banked and with the club by the end of March. As with individual memberships we have the opportunity to pay an amount before March and 3 further subsequent installments thereafter.

But yeah we'll be moving soon on the paypal address soon.

If I have understood this paragrapgh correctly that means I can pledge £50 and pay it in say May?

If I am right then stick me down for £50.

I'll tentatively say that I'm in for 50 quid. Might end up living in Scotland later this year so will be looking to get my own personal membership anyway.

I've not been involved in these forums for a long time but was very pleased to receive the email about this.

There's no way I could afford an individual account but I am seriously considering how much I can afford to give towards this, and have also advised my husband and my best friend, both who are season ticket holders. Would new members be allowed to chip in too? I.e. if I was to suggest to our other friends who are 'Well fans who maybe aren't existing users of the site but who would like to contribute towards the 'Well Society be able to register and contribute or would they be better passing on cash to say myself?

I reckon I could give at around £25-30 personally.

if I was to suggest to our other friends who are 'Well fans who maybe aren't existing users of the site but who would like to contribute towards the 'Well Society be able to register and contribute or would they be better passing on cash to say myself?

Can't see that being a problem to be honest. The more people onboard the better I reckon.

never got the email

Steelmen Online Well Society Membership

Dear Steelmen Online Forum Member,

As you will no doubt have seen on the forum over recent months there has been a lot of debate about the Well Society.

As a forum we are supportive of the aims of the Society and recently made enquiries with MFC about the possibility of setting up a membership on behalf of the site users.

We were delighted that they gave us approval to do so.

Whilst the club are still really keen on as many people as possible to become Well Society members in their own right – and we would encourage anyone who has the means to do just that – we realise that a lot of 'Well fans aren't in such a position, and its those supporters we hope our plans will be most attractive to.

In the last few days we've created a thread explaining our plans and asking for expressions of interest from forum members. In case you've missed it you can read the thread by copying and pasting the following URL in your browser:-

http://www.steelmenonline.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=12503

> We've been thrilled at the response to our proposals with over £750 being pledged by forum members in little more than twenty-four hours after we announced our intentions

The amount we can raise on behalf of the site will determine what Well Society membership(s) we can subscribe to. Each of the packages have various benefits and where appropriate these would be distributed throughout those who contribute through a raffle.

The club have also indicated that where possible the benefits may be shared among those who contribute. For example the Claret package offers a 15% discount on hospitality packages at Fir Park. The club have said this need not be restricted to one person but can be used by different members over the course of the season.

We are naturally keen to raise as much as possible to help MFC reach their target of pledges totalling £250,000 by the end of March and we that hope if you haven't already done so, that you might consider making a contribution.

Thanks!

Steelmen Online

------------------------------------- How to unsubscribe ------------------------------------- Visit your email preferences (http://www.steelmenonline.co.uk/forums/index.php?app=core&module=usercp) and ensure that the box for 'Send me any updates sent by the board administrator' is unchecked and submit the form

If I have understood this paragrapgh correctly that means I can pledge £50 and pay it in say May?

If I am right then stick me down for £50.

Yeah, you could certainly do that if that's what's best for you Netherton.

Plan would be to have a cut off point at some stage in good time to before the end of March whereby we can see where we are in terms of both pledges and formally submit the papers along with any monies collected to MFC.

After that point we would then collect any remaining monies due over a period of time to be paid to MFC in up to 3 further installments.

I've not been involved in these forums for a long time but was very pleased to receive the email about this.

There's no way I could afford an individual account but I am seriously considering how much I can afford to give towards this, and have also advised my husband and my best friend, both who are season ticket holders. Would new members be allowed to chip in too? I.e. if I was to suggest to our other friends who are 'Well fans who maybe aren't existing users of the site but who would like to contribute towards the 'Well Society be able to register and contribute or would they be better passing on cash to say myself?

Can't see that being a problem to be honest. The more people onboard the better I reckon.

Yeah, Easy Target is spot on Vic.

Whether its a long-standing forum member or someone signing up just to get involved it all contributes to help MFC reach their £250k initial target.

The more the merrier!