Bounce Game Today

postiejim

Strong Partick line up (as in first team?)?

Not really too sure. They certainly had some 1st team squad playing. Willie Kinniburgh for one.

Interestingly enough they had 3 ex Well youths in their squad : Brad Halsman (Jordan H's brother) Gavin Griffen and J. Black.

Halsman and Griffen have both being doing well at the Jags. Griffen having already made his 1st team debut.

Wish I had known about the bounce game and I'd have popped along.

McHugh has certainly shown over the years that he knows where the goal is. It will be good to have him back in the bench, hopefully there is some scope to get him some game time during the run-in.

From the wee clips I've seen if Erwin he looks like one that has a chance of making it.

I thought mchugh had been injured, and that's why he was out of the 1st team squad?

He's a decent player with potential, unfortunately for him we are reasonably well off for attacking options at the moment, and he's behind higdon, murphy, ojamma and Daley in my opinion (and Stuart mccalls).

I thought mchugh had been injured, and that's why he was out of the 1st team squad?

He's a decent player with potential, unfortunately for him we are reasonably well off for attacking options at the moment, and he's behind higdon, murphy, ojamma and Daley in my opinion (and Stuart mccalls).

I don't think he's behind Murphy. Rightly or wrongly I think it's pretty clear by now that as long as McCall is the manager, Jamie Murphy is a midfielder.