• Henrik Ojamaa
    • Steve Jennings
    • Michael Higdon
    • Keith Lasley
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Johnathan Page
    • Chris Humphrey
    • Null Vote

Only three who got passages for me were Randolph, Clancy and Humphrey. Humphrey probably the pick in that he actually caused Aberdeen problems..

Higdon (penalty miss aside) was better than Ojaama. Don't expect to see that reflected in most opinions though..

Thought Ojamaa was a petulant wee so and so today. Another Scott McDonald trait.

Hammell didn't look march sharp,, hoofing the ball at every opportunity. Jennings carried the fight but was completely overrun by their 3 man midfield. Clancy had an up and down game but I really like him, deserves a new contract.

Randolph motm for me, couple of good saves and his quick throws was probably our most creative outlet. Although it's only a matter of time until we lose a goal due to his footwork.

Was close to a null vote but went for law. Not his best game by any means but he got his goal and had the right attitude in the second half. Humphrey should have been on much earlier, if not starting.

If Humphrey doesn't start next week then McCall needs to explain why. Two sub appearances, two assists. The old chestnut about his decision-making and final ball is looking outdated..

• Like 1

Humphrey.

Until he came on we were going nowhere.

If we had got the ball to him more in the last ten instead of humping it at Higdon we might have got a replay.

Page really needs to get his head up. The out ball to right was on a number of times and he just punted long.

Sorrow to say I agree with Dazzer! Humph deserves a start instead of Murphy next week.

• Like 1

Went for Randolph as he made some important saves and got the ball out quickly to try and spark a comeback. Also got a touch on it when he went up for a corner!

Pass marks for Humphrey (who perhaps would have got my vote if he'd been on earlier) and probably Clancy too. The rest a bit below par and Hateley having a complete howler. Sold the second goal by losing his man completely and then tried to blame Randolph. Hopefully back to his best next week.

Page lost his man for the second goal. Hateley went with his runner who went across goal, Page's man(Fallon) pulled of him into the space at the backpost and Page lost him and got caught under the ball.

Fair enough. All I saw was all of our back 4 queuing up on the left and Fallon completely free at the back pitching his tent! Either way, some poor, poor defending.