Motherwell Fan Displays

Dee

Hi guys,

As your probably all aware, those down the far end of the East Stand have been doing all they can to increase the atmosphere at Fir Park over the past year or so.

The main reason for this post is to try and raise some extra funds for the group to enhance displays and improve the atmosphere from now until the end of the season.

As I'm sure you'll all agree, the cup final last year was a fantastic day for all 'Well fans and the photos of the card display were fantastic. This has been another fantastic season and although at the moment we may be gutted we didnt get another trip to Hampden, we want to celebrate a great season in style. For those involved in making the displays, funds are tight, we are a fairly young group with many being students or working part-time so any donations would be greatly appreicated. What I would like to stress is what might not seem like a lot to you, a few quid here and there can make a big difference to a display when buying paint, materials etc.

At the end of the season / start of next season we will be organising a few racenights / music nights etc. to rasie funds for next year and I will keep you all posted!

We fully understand times are tight and there are other factors like season tickets, well society memberships etc. but if you want to contribute you can donate via PayPal:

josh-171@hotmail.co.uk

259k50w.jpg

Have sent a few quid. Like Dee says, even £1 or £2 if its all people can afford is a great contribution. It isnt long in adding up and allows a bit more advance planning for bigger games (March 31st.. :whistling: )

Must be able to get claret and amber ones somewhere!! :lol:

I never bothered really looking, I'm such a tight bastard I just searched for 'beach balls' on Google and picked the cheapest! :lol:

Some random inflatables should make an appearance as well.

Seein as you let me film them all the least I can do is send a fiver for the privilege (now sent)

The more videos and photos the better folks!

Cheers again for everyone who has donated, been a good response and materials are being bought for future fixtures, next at Fir Park being the Rangers game ;)

Also, a different kind of request but does anyone know any potential halls which we could use for drawing and painting? At the moment we are limited to quite a small space which isnt ideal.

The more videos and photos the better folks!

Cheers again for everyone who has donated, been a good response and materials are being bought for future fixtures, next at Fir Park being the Rangers game ;)

Also, a different kind of request but does anyone know any potential halls which we could use for drawing and painting? At the moment we are limited to quite a small space which isnt ideal.

why not ask MFC, see if they'll let you use that area underneath the South Stand .... or u could ask the Janitor at Knowetop Primary

why not ask MFC, see if they'll let you use that area underneath the South Stand .... or u could ask the Janitor at Knowetop Primary

One of the main problems we are facing at the moment is the time when most people are free from work, college and other commitments is a Sunday although thats also the hardest time to get halls due to Church services, schools being closed, pubs seem to have Christenings etc.

Sure one of the guys spoke to the club but nobody is around on a Sunday so we are still trying to sort something out.

If anyone knows any free halls THIS Sunday, it would be a fantastic help!

• 4 weeks later...

Folks,

Firstly, MASSIVE MASSIVE THANKS to all who donated last time round. We spent a fair wack on paint, material, sowing and telescopic poles but in the end it was all worth it and we got this cracker completed!! Safe to say it took a long time and also we should really thank the club for helping us find somewhere to do the painting!

n4tg8h.jpg

As your well aware and you don't need me to tell you, Champions League football is what we all want at Fir Park and we are wanting to do every bit possible to drive the team on to this goal. Were hoping to get some more colour and noise brought to Fir Park and potentially some of the away grounds after the split and it would be greatly appreciated if you helped out!

Still the same pay-pal which can be found at the top!

• Like 3

Folks,

Firstly, MASSIVE MASSIVE THANKS to all who donated last time round. We spent a fair wack on paint, material, sowing and telescopic poles but in the end it was all worth it and we got this cracker completed!! Safe to say it took a long time and also we should really thank the club for helping us find somewhere to do the painting!

n4tg8h.jpg

As your well aware and you don't need me to tell you, Champions League football is what we all want at Fir Park and we are wanting to do every bit possible to drive the team on to this goal. Were hoping to get some more colour and noise brought to Fir Park and potentially some of the away grounds after the split and it would be greatly appreciated if you helped out!

That is an absolute belter :thumbup:

Folks,

n4tg8h.jpg