Fir Park News

CoF

Anyone picked up a copy?

Tis quite a good read. Funny how articles on advertising boards can seem interesting when the team is doing well.

I imagine it'll play a part in getting the club back into the consciousness of the local community. Can only be a good thing when trying to strengthen the fan base.

I'd love to see them ditch the programme completely and go with this type of thing, a weekly paper during the season with MFC news mostly but other football to fill it out as well. Reckon that it's the kind of thing that would go well, even if it was just like the People that you used to (may still get?) with advertising in it. It's something that's missing in Scottish football.

Reckon if you sold a weekly paper for 1.50 in shops around Motherwell and the club shop as well as perhaps an online subscription, we'd make a lot more money than we do from the programme- just a hunch.

Wasn't aware of it to be honest. Where can you find copies to uplift? Am I right to assume you'll be able to get one at Fir Park?

When I first started going in August 1981 that's what it was called. Only colour on front and back (and that was ink not pictures) and in the middle, still was quality for it's day!