Motherwell Supporters

Killie1965

There have been many comments on the KillieFC website about the tremendous support your fans and players gave us on Saturday regarding the minute`s silence for Liam kelly`s father and also for the showing of the League cup. I would just like to add my thanks and offer my - and I am sure every Killie supporters - best wishes for your quest to finish runners up in the league.

• Like 15

Saw the comments on the Killie forum earlier in the week and there were a lot of kind words for the Motherwell support, so thanks for that.

That said, it's a sad reflection on our Old Firm-dominated league when an away support who vocally back their team, applaud another team's silverware success and honour the death of an opposition player's father are heralded as being something out of the ordinary when, in fact, it should really just be normal behaviour.

• Like 7

Messi, Robinho and Van der Vaart at fir park laugh1.gif

Messi and Robinho, in a competative match is not gonna happen - probably ever.

van der Vaart on the other hand has a very slim chance of happening next season. All we have to do is end in the top three and knock one team out of the Champions League Quals to have a chance (and Spurs end fourth of course ;).