Hibs Away

weesacs

Looking into trains for the Hibs game on Sunday 8th April, it mentions nothing specific on the website about works being carried out on Motherwell - Edinburgh route, however reading between the lines - its obvious work is going on.

http://www.scotrail.co.uk/timetables-routes/2081

http://www.scotrail.co.uk/timetables-routes/2081/2091/2011/winter

this seems the best route to go, but for the life of me, every time i enter this into the website to try and get times, its sending me to Partick for a change

I normally get the Bellshill quick train - however I know this doesnt run on a Sunday, and any other time, I've been able to get the above mentioned train

Anyone help????

Think on a Sunday it's a nightmare getting to Edinburgh... the trains from Motherwell or Bellshill won't be running so the only option is going via Glasgow. The best bet would be to get a supporters bus through, although I've already decided I'm giving this one a miss and watching on TV... it's fans like me that are ruining the game :P

10:55 from Glasgow takes exactly one hour. 15:10 from Edinburgh gets you back in Glasgow at 16:13. £9.70 return. Would mean one pint maximum before the game but a solid amount of boozing on a couple of trains.

That's my plan anyway.

** That price is from Glasgow - I already have my zonecard for Motherwell-Glasgow for work.