Streaming The Celtic Game On An Ipad

themcster55

Hey, I'm in Florida on holiday and due to the time difference there will be no pubs open to show the game on Sunday! Is there any way I can stream this through my iPad over here?? Unfortunately sky go doesn't work.

If you don't have it already, you could try downloading a browser with flash support such as this.

Then you can try a site like atdhenet.tv or http://www.firstrowsports.eu/ for a link to the game on the day.

Also, if you can bear it, and depending where you are, you might find a Celtic bar showing it live on here:

http://www.celticbars.com/barsu.html

Hey, I'm in Florida on holiday and due to the time difference there will be no pubs open to show the game on Sunday! Is there any way I can stream this through my iPad over here?? Unfortunately sky go doesn't work.

Should be 9am kick off florida time then. You need to look closer or ask about i am 100% sure there wil be a pub or hotel where you can go see the game. I live in Austin and there are bars here that open early ..yes that early and even earlier.........to show games live on saturday and Sunday. Sometimes 10 bucks cover charge depending on how they are getting the game.

Some pubs will advertise EPL games etc but will have a celtic or rangers fan club attached and they show games. you may want to search florida celtic or rangers fan clubs.

of course you may be in remote area and not have access to pubs?? I'll let other hi tech saavy people answer the actual streaming question.

good luck

where in florida are you?

I'm in a hotel in lake beauna Vista there is an Irish pub near me I presumed they wouldn't open pubs that early here so I'll double check there but I've not noticed it open and I've passed it every morning for a day and a half :-(

One thing that is a pain in the back side about staying here is the fact on google it shows that alot of things are near here but there is a big motorway between us that you can't cross!

Alternatively, you could jailbreak the iPad and install XBMC, then SportsDevil and Navi-X plugins.

note - not all versions of iPad and iOS are jailbreakable yet but it's a fairly simple process if your version is.

Alternatively, you could jailbreak the iPad and install XBMC, then SportsDevil and Navi-X plugins.

note - not all versions of iPad and iOS are jailbreakable yet but it's a fairly simple process if your version is.

You are a legend for sharing this information

Just set it up. Here is a pic from a few minutes ago on my iPhone.

9qjpdu.png

I doubt many would be able to set this up unless they are pretty good with computers.

Can you use this on the Iphone and stream using software that Apple don't allow you to use.

Skyfire doesn't always work due to the sites you have to use but if the stream is good it should work. If it doesn't it's because of the stream rather than the app

For the record - XBMC is available for most mainstream OS.

There's plenty of info out there on the official xbmc.org and the not-so-official xbmchub.com

iOS is a bit trickier to setup but laptop/desktop versions are a scoosh.

Also for the record - XBMC is actually the mutts nutts. I have it on iPod, MacBook and AppleTV. On-demand and/or live streaming of nearly anything/everything you could wish for.