Celtic Online Fanzine Worried About Our Reputation !

WELLDAFT

Whenever Celtic fans bring up racism I can't help but remember the friendly welcome they gave Mark Walters on his debut in Scottish football way back when.

Or does throwing bananas at a black guy constitute some kind of charitable act down Parkhead way?

They were old traditional folk bananas, so that's okay.

They must have missed the section of their fans which required a juvenile ticket to enter, so basically an adult taking a child, belting out songs about the IRA, Paddy McCourt's f****n Army and Go Home Ya h**s then....

Offended by everything ashamed of nothing indeed.

A non-story really. Let them get on with making fools of themselves like their manager does on a regular basis.

I did have to laugh at one of their chants right enough. The old "Champions League, you're having a laugh" ditty seemed hilarious considering their recent record in Europe.

A non-story really. Let them get on with making fools of themselves like their manager does on a regular basis.

I did have to laugh at one of their chants right enough. The old "Champions League, you're having a laugh" ditty seemed hilarious considering their recent record in Europe.

They certainly don't do irony that mob :lol:

Champions League you're needin' a bath...........

there's your response. :whistling:

• Like 1