2012/13 Ins & Outs Thread

SCDave

it should be fun and games with him and gunning at the back for united next season.

two centrehalfs who aren't very interested in marking.

Even at that, it will still be an improvement over Kenneth!

Now that he's at United, Levein will no doubt try to get McLean back into the Scotland setup.

Even at that, it will still be an improvement over Kenneth!

Now that he's at United, Levein will no doubt try to get McLean back into the Scotland setup.

Is there not some sort of issue with him regards to him registering for a country that he can't play international football? I remember reading something about that when he was with us

Is there not some sort of issue with him regards to him registering for a country that he can't play international football? I remember reading something about that when he was with us

That was kinda my point. Levein spent months trying to get the rules changed for Andy Driver and then when they bolloxed that up, he got them changed again. So he's likely to try for more rule changes now McLean is at his beloved Utd.

If the players aren't up for a newco under the TUPE regs, how about Ness and Mccabe from rangers B team. Young and no doubt hungry to prove themselves at a bigger club. Well a club with more history than newco Rangers.

I'm not interested in having anyone from that club at Motherwell. The Only association I want with them is that wee took their Champions League spot.

• Like 1

I'm not interested in having anyone from that club at Motherwell.

Better say 'ta ta' to McCall then, as he was likely on an EBT during his time with Rangers (not that there is anything illegal about that from a players perspective).

Better say 'ta ta' to McCall then, as he was likely on an EBT during his time with Rangers (not that there is anything illegal about that from a players perspective).

Was Nerlinger not the first?

Anyway, I'd be surprised to see any players coming in prior to decisions being made on The Rangers and the subsequent fallout from Sky/fans.

Was Nerlinger not the first?

No idea, and it doesn't really matter as they are legal vehicles. It was the way the club reported them (or didn't) that was the problem.

Anyway, I'd be surprised to see any players coming in prior to decisions being made on The Rangers and the subsequent fallout from Sky/fans.

So would I, but I wouldn't turn down the chance of signing another Ross McCormack.

I'm not interested in having anyone from that club at Motherwell. The Only association I want with them is that wee took their Champions League spot.

thats just a stupid outlook

without even considering the current influences 'that club' have on us, consider the number of players/former players past that have came and joined us

it less than 20 miles between the grounds/training parks, direct competition for the young players of the west of Scotland, so if a few of them or their parents choose the superior facilities as a youth, but now find themselves considering actually playing opportunities then as a club it would be crazy to right them off,

• Like 3

thats just a stupid outlook

without even considering the current influences 'that club' have on us, consider the number of players/former players past that have came and joined us

it less than 20 miles between the grounds/training parks, direct competition for the young players of the west of Scotland, so if a few of them or their parents choose the superior facilities as a youth, but now find themselves considering actually playing opportunities then as a club it would be crazy to right them off,

We'd never have got the likes of the late, great Coop or Bobby Russell to name but two had we not taken ex-Rangers players..........

We'd never have got the likes of the late, great Coop or Bobby Russell to name but two had we not taken ex-Rangers players..........

2 of the best players I ever saw in a Motherwell jersey.