2012/13 Ins & Outs Thread

SCDave

ok.....

Brian Kerr is at Arbroath the now surley we could bring him back as someone who could do a decent job in midfield at a cheap price? Similar to clancy in defence last year

:blink:

we could maybe try and get jim hamilton and shaun fagan back as well.....

• Like 2

its going to be bare bones this season im worried if hutchy doesn't get fit soon what we'll be like at the back.

I'd take craggs back in a heartbeat maybe he can be our own version of Joseba Etxeberria and play for free for a season since were skint

its going to be bare bones this season im worried if hutchy doesn't get fit soon what we'll be like at the back.

I'd take craggs back in a heartbeat maybe he can be our own version of Joseba Etxeberria and play for free for a season since were skint

Agree with this, if we sign anyone it's got to be a central defender. Would love to have Craggs back for one more year.

Still haven't heard a peep from Jennings about his departure. He with with us for 3 years and enjoyed relative success.

Personally I'm a bit hurt to be honest.

what do you want him to say?

reading between the lines - although he never signed the contract we offered, he never rejected it either

anything that he says, it probably going to be negative against MFC - so why do you want him to come out and say something?

if the rumours are true, that the contract was withdrawn due the rangers fiasco..............IF he had signed, we would be in a much worse financial situation

The bastards stopped returning my calls too!! :cry:

That's just rude!

I suppose he doesn't need to say anything, I just thought it was quite unusual for an influencial player, whom I assume everyone really wanted to keep, contact situation just sort of fizzling out without a comment from either the club or player.

In the last week I have seen Sandaza, Black and Jennings being linked with them.

Apparently Black has said he is still willing to play for them in the 3rd Divsion.

Why would any of these players thing playing in the 3rd Division is going to serve their careers any good.

If they romp the league, it's what was expected. If they don't they'll be slated as not being good enough.

Sevco can't be making noises about making office staff etc. redundant then going out and paying these guys the wages they'd be expecting elsewhere, surely?

Or are we now going to see a new form of cheating from them?

They will end up with a SPL select. Sad state of affairs but wouldn't blame these guys heading to Sevco as they will be the only story in town for the next few years.

Unless you have aspirations of playing at international level, Sevco presents a unique opportunity to have a few easy years earning a decent wage, while writing yourself into history. This comes of course with the caveat that there is sufficient investment to get them off the ground.