2012/13 Ins & Outs Thread

SCDave

I find this difficult to say since i was a big jenno fan. I wouldnt want Jennings back, if he is happy to leave us in the lurch for the biggest game in our history then he's not the kind of guy we want.

Especially if the rangers talks were true, which I hope wern't.

• Like 2

Best move by the club for ages. Right up with cashing in on 600k for David Clarkson Superstar laugh1.gif

Not if we find ourselves lacking in midfield cover it won't be. The day that I park my arse in the east only to hear over the tannoy that being caught short in midfield means we have Hatelely playing there is the day I curse the release of Forbes.

If you're not good enough then that's it. If he didn't cut it, and at the end of the day I don't think he did, then it is time for him to move on and someone else like Carswell or Hetherington to take their shot at a first team spot.

Law, Daley, Humphrey, Lasley, Murphy, Ojamaa, Hetherington, Ramsden and Carswell could all do a shift, at some point, in a four or five man midfield. No reason why a good number of them couldn't play in the middle as well.

Certainty for Rangers when he becomes available to play; his agent had been trying to manufacture a move there for ages

his agent is the one who was going to loan malcolm murray money to get Rangers off the ground, interest free... Knowing the guy, Jenno will be a Rangers player, if he recovers from this injury. There is no doubt about that. His agent is just doing what he can to help people who are personal friends of his.