2012/13 Ins & Outs Thread

SCDave

Anyway, in the BBC's report on last night's game McCall says we didn't make much money from the tie but the cut in TV money is nothing like as much as feared so he's looking to see if he can bring someone in.

A midfielder must be the priority i think, now that Cummins has shown he is well capable of playing in the 1st team and with Ramsden signed i think our defense is looking decent. Whether its a Jennings type midfielder or a wide player and allowing Law to continue playing central i dont know, think the team is crying out for a wee boost and a good creative player would give us a bit of spark that we had last year,

Murphy, Higdon, McHugh and Ojamma can all play centre-forward/striker, so thats the last thing I think we need, particularly with the formation that McCall plays ie 1 up top. I'd prefer any money was spent on bring a centre-midfielder in to the squad or a wide man that would allow us to stop relying on bring Daley on.

Wouldn't surprise me if we make a move for him. I still believe Murphy will leave so another wing option would be welcome.

Would like another body in centre midfield though. As promising as Carswell and Hetherington look, I wouldn't want to put the pressure on them if Lasley or Law were to be injured...