2012/13 Ins & Outs Thread

SCDave

1345567640[/url]' post='356592']

Maybe not now, but I would like to think that the likes of Sandaza and Shields weren't earning much more than our top earners at their previous cubs. Kyle would have been on a good bit more at Hearts, but even they have now learnt there lesson.

Heard Stuart Cosgrove on Saturday say that Sandaza was offered £1300 a week to resign for St J for this season only to sign for Sevco for £13000 a week. Seriously silly, stupid money

Heard Stuart Cosgrove on Saturday say that Sandaza was offered £1300 a week to resign for St J for this season only to sign for Sevco for £13000 a week. Seriously silly, stupid money

wtf! I also heard on Off The Ball that Neil Alexander is on 12k a week! A keeper in the 3rd division on 12k a week, he'll prob only be facing an average of 4 shots on target a match! Fucking idiots, I can't wait until that shower go into administration again.

1345579883[/url]' post='356621']

wtf! I also heard on Off The Ball that Neil Alexander is on 12k a week! A keeper in the 3rd division on 12k a week, he'll prob only be facing an average of 4 shots on target a match! Fucking idiots, I can't wait until that shower go into administration again.

So Alexander has been paid 12k or about that since joining them. Guy has the easiest gig in fitba as he's only played about 15 games for them before this season. Crazy money for sandaza as well. If rangers fail to get through all divisions in the 3 years as they hoped they could have serious money problems again.

According to the Daily star we'be high jacked a bid for Queens Park's right back Paul McGinn from none other than old broon, maybe he can sign him once were done with him. According to the article hes here for a weeks trial with a view to signing as cover for Saunders.

According to the Daily star we'be high jacked a bid for Queens Park's right back Paul McGinn from none other than old broon, maybe he can sign him once were done with him. According to the article hes here for a weeks trial with a view to signing as cover for Saunders.

What does this say about the management's opinion of Devlin?

Devlin is out on loan, so what does that say about McCall, evey player he has brought in this season has been a defender and he lets one go out on loan. We're crying out for a replacement for Jenno without that replacement we'll lose some of the ceativity of Law.

There's also a piece saying McCall is still hopeful of tying Faddy to a short term deal, starting to sound like this is definitely a little bit of PR before Liverpool\Hearts take over the back pages.

Edited by Well-Made
Cranky head on this morning, back to back shifts, not good.

Nick Blackman also played in the game and bagged a goal... The c*nt

What do you have against Blackman? He came to us on loan and scored a good few goals. His club then loaned him to Aberdeen where he did nothing. What did he do to us or am I missing something?

• Like 1

What does this say about the management's opinion of Devlin?

This is a particularly strange one !

When Devlin went on loan to Stenny last season he had just returned from a bad injury and was not fully fit.

Despite this he was voted Young Player of the Month and had Stenny fans praising him to the hilt.

Compare with this season hardly features in any 1st team pre season game and punted out to Dumbarton

for a 28 day ? loan period.

Saunders is a problem as well; he wants to play CB but McCall sees him as a right back so maybe not all sweetness and light there,even allowing for his current injury.

Page, imho, is almost completely out of the picture and I would not be at all surprised if he left before the end of the transfer window.