2012/13 Ins & Outs Thread

SCDave

I'd imagine because they'd like a midfielder that can actually run a bit. He's a nice player, but so, so lazy.

While I'm here, Harkins record against Motherwell:

Two draws, one win, two losses - 'Like Messi'.

Nothing fishy about it, really. St. Johnstone make an absolute rake from corporate events at the stadium, conferences, weddings, christmas parties. The UK's biggest mormon conference or some nonsense packs them in. Brown also squeezes every penny out of every outgoing from the club, more managers than players, but they get good deals.

Good to see the FM12 players out in force again claiming we should sign Harkins.

I thought he peaked in FM11. Sign him for buttons from admin Dundee, 20 goals a season from midfield!

Regards St. Johnstone, I had forgotten they had signed Craig Beattie until I saw the other day he's on trial at a club down south. I assumed he had been injured since he signed, reasonable assumption with his past record, but if he's on trial elsewhere he must not be. He'll be on a good couple of grand a week, that's a lot of money to spare on a guy who's not in the team.

Mind you, after typing that sentence, I realised we have Omar Daley.

I thought he peaked in FM11. Sign him for buttons from admin Dundee, 20 goals a season from midfield!

Regards St. Johnstone, I had forgotten they had signed Craig Beattie until I saw the other day he's on trial at a club down south. I assumed he had been injured since he signed, reasonable assumption with his past record, but if he's on trial elsewhere he must not be. He'll be on a good couple of grand a week, that's a lot of money to spare on a guy who's not in the team.

Mind you, after typing that sentence, I realised we have Omar Daley.

No danger,Sandaza was on £1k per week there. Beattie will be on that as well,maximum!

It is the Jehovas conference at McDairmid,full weekend there were 2-3000 plus. Their astro lights are never off n the main stand always has some event on. They make a mint up there

Think if most football parks had astrograss. Which they should in Scotland! How much extra the club could make. £30x3 7s parks an hour. Imagine people would be dying to play at fir park, fans of all teams would enjoy that.

Eh we do have astro pitches do we not?

Eh we do have astro pitches do we not?

Aye 2 approx 7's sized pitches behind the South Stand. But I don't think we provide changing facilities. Also it not quick the same as having a huge astro pitch at Fir Park and playing on it of an evening.

Not advocating that change but if we did I'd be encouraging organiser of my 7's game to ditch Ravenscraig for Fir Park!

McCall at Dumbarton today for the visit of Partick.

Devlin and Paton starting, Erskine on the bench alongside Forbes.

Slightly off topic but since you mentioned him.... unsurprisingly, Forbes has scored a few screamers for Partick (check youtube). 3 goals in 5 games, not bad going. Personally I'm glad to see him get a regular game and contributing to the team. I hope Partick continue to get the best out of him.