2012/13 Ins & Outs Thread

SCDave

Makes me think we must have had significant cashflow problems to accept £110,000 for Murphy.

this truly amazes me

what bit of........

£3-400,000 loss predicted

no benefactor to bail us out

limited if any credit facilities available

.........has been hiding the fact that we need everyone to step up and contribute what they can and are likely to have to take decisions that a club which is cash rich or has a cash rich backer will not have to take

add in the fact that the club has also ben open in the fact that the more expensive contracts will be run down and new lower budgets need to be worked within

Done deal apparently. The contract buy-out that is, not him signing for us.

You can just imagine the stick a Boyd/Higdon front pairing would take from the East Stand.

Why is it only the east stand the stick comes from? Sure it's the same all round the stadium... no more than at any other average team right enough!

Why is it only the east stand the stick comes from? Sure it's the same all round the stadium... no more than at any other average team right enough!

No idea. East Stand has been my spot for 44 seasons (although less often now, obviously). Always been a hotspot for the verbals, often before a player kicks a ball. Classic hits include "Ye cannae tackle, McAllister", "Yir too slow for this game, McLair" and "McLean Out!"

No idea. East Stand has been my spot for 44 seasons (although less often now, obviously). Always been a hotspot for the verbals, often before a player kicks a ball. Classic hits include "Ye cannae tackle, McAllister", "Yir too slow for this game, McLair" and "McLean Out!"

And don't forget "Stop fannying aboot, git the ba' up the park" closely followed by "Fucking keep the ba'" when the intended long pass doesn't come off :thumbup:

Higgy over Boyd every day of the week.

Both are about the same level as each other IMO. They are penalty box strikers who'll score goals given the right service and dare I say it, had Higdon played in the same Rangers teams Boyd did then he would be highest SPL goal scorer, or at least thereabouts.

Why did Higdon play for Falkirk and St. Mirren at that point then, instead of Rangers?

Cos he wasn't as lucky as Boyd was, you know, the way the media etc was right up Boyd's arse making him out to be a top class striker before he left Killie and joined Rangers. Boyd was a decent SPL striker, just like Higdon is but playing for a bigger club alongside better players helped Boyd's reputation and goal scoring rate no end.

Cos he wasn't as lucky as Boyd was, you know, the way the media etc was right up Boyd's arse making him out to be a top class striker before he left Killie and joined Rangers. Boyd was a decent SPL striker, just like Higdon is but playing for a bigger club alongside better players helped Boyd's reputation and goal scoring rate no end.

In his last 100 games for Kilmarnock, Boyd scored 52 goals. Better than a goal every two games. That's more than 'decent' and that was without having the so called better players around him. He was a very good young player and a better player than Higdon. Sadly he made the mistake that so many young Scots make and rather than go down south and test himself and try and develop himself into a better player he joined one of the Old Firm. He got into his comfort zone and became a big, fat lazy bastard. Could still put the ball into the net but never bothered his arse about trying to improve himself. He stagnated, never progressed and thus never fulfilled his potential.

A better player than Higdon.

Oh and he wont be signing for us.

this truly amazes me

what bit of........

£3-400,000 loss predicted

no benefactor to bail us out

limited if any credit facilities available

.........has been hiding the fact that we need everyone to step up and contribute what they can and are likely to have to take decisions that a club which is cash rich or has a cash rich backer will not have to take

add in the fact that the club has also ben open in the fact that the more expensive contracts will be run down and new lower budgets need to be worked within

So given all that, were you truly amazed when we had an offer of a 2 year deal on the table to Ryan Stevenson?

Randolph eyeing up an extended stay with 'Well

IRISH keeper Darren Randolph says he will consider staying on at SPL side Motherwell when his current deal runs out in the summer.The Bray lad, who helped Motherwell to a 3-2 win over St Johnstone yesterday which leaves them in joint-second place in the SPL table, has established himself as first-choice keeper at Fir Park and has also managed to earn promotion to the national team, making his senior debut against Oman in London earlier this season.

Randolph has enjoyed the taste of first-team football in Scotland after a frustrating time in England with Charlton and may decide to remain at Motherwell.

"It depends what offer comes in. I'll see what my options are in the summer," said Randolph, who was expected to be named by Giovanni Trapattoni today in his squad for next month's friendly against Poland.

"If it's the right move or the right deal up here then I'll stay put. I am happy up here, I have been here for three years and I'm settled so, if the club come to me with a good deal, there would be no reason not to.

"I don't want to go back and just sit on the bench and be travelling because there's a hell of a lot more travelling down south than there is up here. I can't be bothered travelling on buses every Friday to sit on the bench and then having to travel back. I got into the Irish set-up and got recognition through playing -- within two months of not playing, I'll be forgotten again."

http://www.herald.ie...l-3360676.html?

• Like 4