2012/13 Ins & Outs Thread

SCDave

Sidney D on Off The Ball just stating that Randolph and Law are definitely away this summer.

No surprise there. Just disapointed we never got a decent transfer fee for either but more especially Randolph. Wish them both well in their careers. Would expect Law to rejoin Sheffield United if they got promotion to the Championship. Hopefully none of our players end up at SevCo, although I believe fat Sally was at the game yesterday....

Hopefully Higdon and Humphrey also stay, but expect interest in them also.

Shame - as I always feel the side that (hopefully) gets us into Europe could do a decent job, but is invariably dismantled.

If we are to lose any players there are plenty of others out of contract at other spl clubs.

Samson,Bell,Mannus or Rugero would be decent replacements if Randolph was to leave

Some of the most notable players out of contract are : Paddy McCourt, John Baird, Jon Daly, Willo Flood,Darren Barr, Marius Zaliukas, Danny Grainger,Arvydas Novikovas,Eoin Doyle,Andrew Shinnie, Aaron Doran, James Dayton,Iain Vigurs,Murray Davidson,Paul McGowan,Graham Carey, David van Zanten

http://www.totalfootballforums.com/forums/topic/82358-143-spl-players-are-out-of-contract-this-summer/

If we are to lose any players there are plenty of others out of contract at other spl clubs.

Samson,Bell,Mannus or Rugero would be decent replacements if Randolph was to leave

Some of the most notable players out of contract are : Paddy McCourt, John Baird, Jon Daly, Willo Flood,Darren Barr, Marius Zaliukas, Danny Grainger,Arvydas Novikovas,Eoin Doyle,Andrew Shinnie, Aaron Doran, James Dayton,Iain Vigurs,Murray Davidson,Paul McGowan,Graham Carey, David van Zanten

http://www.totalfootballforums.com/forums/topic/82358-143-spl-players-are-out-of-contract-this-summer/

Shinnie and Doyle have signed pre-contracts with Birmingham and Chesterfield respectively. Davidson will surely head south too.

I expect that most of our signings will come from down South but I wouldn't be surprised if he we sign 1 or 2 established SPL players. Samson, McGowan, Dayton, Harkins, Vigurs and Doran will be within the sights of a few SPL managers.

http://www.totalfoot...ct-this-summer/

Nice list of good players, but id imagine there wages would be the sticking point!

Not many players on that list that I'd be interested in. McGowan as a replacement for Law maybe...

As others have said, I expect most of our signings to come from down South. Although McCall did pick up Higdon from another SPL club.

Let's just hope it's only Randolph and Law we need to replace. McFadden will leave but I can see us picking up Higginbotham for the other wing if Humphrey re-signs.

Higdon is the priority for me right now...

1365360589[/url]' post='378732']

That's all footballers are interested in.

Yeah money, you are but it still confirms my point that there is no point arguing the players sign for this or that club. Sutton signing for Herats, Stevenson signing for them as well... Another 2 examples that players do not really care whats up within the club as long as the money is ok.

Although there might be the odd, very odd player who doesnt see it completly that way...

considering mccall didn't even give him a run out yesterday probably not great.

From The Scotsman - “People were shouting at me to make changes, including McFadden. But I thought they were doing so well they all deserved to stay on” smiled McCall.

Its down to money and wether we like it o not, for many its still Rangers Fc.

i go to my work to earn money - and every year i hope for a pay rise

these guys are no different and shouldn't be slated for wanting to boost their own pay packs, our players aren't earning tens of thousands of £££s every week

if someone offers them an extra £20/30k per year - why should they stay???

i refuse to accept that if anyone on here (unless you are an elitist and money is no object to you) was offered double / treble / quadruple their wages - they wouldnt leave for a new job - that's the chance you are getting offered at Ibrox.

i'd like to see Sampson come to us as a replacement for Randz - but the St Mirren fans will be wanting him to stay, they probably dont see us as a bigger team (but low and behold Higgy came to us!! Why?)

im still thinking that depending on other players signing, hopefully he will be staying on - i still think United are a threat

Harkins is a very clever player - albeit far from athletic - we could do alot worse, but he left Killie as he wants to be playing every week - can we offer him that chance?

i go to my work to earn money - and every year i hope for a pay rise

these guys are no different and shouldn't be slated for wanting to boost their own pay packs, our players aren't earning tens of thousands of £££s every week

if someone offers them an extra £20/30k per year - why should they stay???

i refuse to accept that if anyone on here (unless you are an elitist and money is no object to you) was offered double / treble / quadruple their wages - they wouldnt leave for a new job - that's the chance you are getting offered at Ibrox.

i'd like to see Sampson come to us as a replacement for Randz - but the St Mirren fans will be wanting him to stay, they probably dont see us as a bigger team (but low and behold Higgy came to us!! Why?)

im still thinking that depending on other players signing, hopefully he will be staying on - i still think United are a threat

Harkins is a very clever player - albeit far from athletic - we could do alot worse, but he left Killie as he wants to be playing every week - can we offer him that chance?

If Law leaves probably. Only ever seen him play against us and he has always impressed. However, if he is that good all the time why did Killie let him leave?

If Law leaves probably. Only ever seen him play against us and he has always impressed. However, if he is that good all the time why did Killie let him leave?

It seems to have been more down to a clash between Harkins and Shiels and not necessarily for footballing reasons...

Anyway, Stuart McCall on Sportscene last night said that he could confirm that McFadden was now staying until the end of the season... surely he was doing that anyway?

He left Killie as they couldn't afford the second installment of his transfer fee,hense the reason he is back at Dumpdee!