2012/13 Ins & Outs Thread

SCDave

Tommy Lee is the ideal replacement. Currently at Chesterfield and i think he is out of contract in june. He may be tempted to come to us on the basis of how well Ruddy and Randolph have developed. Top keeper

Makes a good video aswell so he does and Pamella can sit on ma knee in the main stand :evilgrin:

snapback.pngwee alphie, on 16 April 2013 - 06:06 PM, said:

Anyone know what happened to Cerny the ex-Accies keeper?

I always thought he was good and probably wouldn't be too dear.

Think he's fucked, pretty sure Accies released him pending treatment for an injury

Wiki has Cerny at CSKA Sofia in Bulgaria, played in a Europa league qualifier too.

Think he's fucked, pretty sure Accies released him pending treatment for an injury

Does no one here have google?

He's the first choice goalkeeper for cska Sofia. He will be on at least 2k a week, it's a complete non starter.

Tommy Lee is the ideal replacement. Currently at Chesterfield and i think he is out of contract in june. He may be tempted to come to us on the basis of how well Ruddy and Randolph have developed. Top keeper

He signed a three year contract extension in January 2013 with chesterfield.

Yes, your right, dumped when injured after advising he wasn't signing a new contract.

He's played 28 games for CSKA Sofia this season. I always thought he was better than being at Accies long term.

Does no one here have google?

He's the first choice goalkeeper for cska Sofia. He will be on at least 2k a week, it's a complete non starter.

He may be on 2k a week in his contract but will he be getting paid - sure Sheridan was there and came back to Scotland as had to go months without pay.

He may be on 2k a week in his contract but will he be getting paid - sure Sheridan was there and came back to Scotland as had to go months without pay.

I'm sure anyone who's getting a regular game for cska sofia will have better suitors than Motherwell.

good news for us that united have the signed the partick thistle duo. i can see them going rapidly downhill under mcnamara.

we need to focus on getting a few quality additions this summer and avoid signing dross like harkins (or daley) who won't add much.

I think harkins could bring something, he's a stand out every time I see him, although I've heard he can be a passenger at times, which is maybe why hes at Dundee?

Signing players from England has done wonders for us. Apart from Higdon a lot of our signings from within the Scottish market have had little impact of recent times. Mensing is one who springs to mind.

agreed. with so many scottish players moving down south it's difficult for us to find quality or value up here.

It was obvious from the start of McGhee's tenure that he didn't rate Mensing or he didn't fall into his style of playing. By coincidence, I went to the Thistle v Raith game last night and Mensing played centre half for Raith and I would have given him Man of the Match although Lawless skipped by him a couple of times late on. He always played well for Accies against us but he's probably found his level now.

Chris Erskine, who's off to United, was probably Thistle's best player with some nice touches. I know we'll lose some players and they'll bring in some new ones but I thought they looked too open for the SPL and will ship goals but that's based on one viewing.