2012/13 Ins & Outs Thread

SCDave

But if he's no intention of signing for us this time around, he should be told to fuck off and make space at training for someone who wants to play for us. There is also potential, if in the extremely slight chance he signs for Aberdeen, that training methods, tactical information could be passed on. There is an argument that this could be case for any transfer of a player, but it would be a kick in the baws to lose a player, who you have trained all pre-season and a good 2 months into the season, to a rival while gaining nothing in return. A 20minute cameo in a bounce game that meant nothing doesn't count towards anything.

exactly.

aberdeen are a team we are competing directly against. if they faddy it could be the difference in a league placing or doing well in a cup. if they were to sign faddy and finish a point ahead of us it could well be that giving him a good preseason has cost us a large amount of money.

And the part faddy played in saving our club?

tom boyd and chris mccart captained the club, played hundreds of games and won the cup but plenty of motherwell fans have no time for them now. they both pissed on the club that gave them their start in the game and i'd say faddy will be doing the same if he chooses to play for a team who are trying to stop us from achieving our targets of finishing second and winning a cup.

• Like 1

exactly.

aberdeen are a team we are competing directly against. if they faddy it could be the difference in a league placing or doing well in a cup. if they were to sign faddy and finish a point ahead of us it could well be that giving him a good preseason has cost us a large amount of money.

tom boyd and chris mccart captained the club, played hundreds of games and won the cup but plenty of motherwell fans have no time for them now. they both pissed on the club that gave them their start in the game and i'd say faddy will be doing the same if he chooses to play for a team who are trying to stop us from achieving our targets of finishing second and winning a cup.

When was our target to finish 2nd and win a cup?

don't really see why all the fuss over him training with us, the worst that will happen is that the young guy's at the club will have had a couple of months training beside him and might even have picked up a few tips on how to train better, mark a difficult player better or turn a defender better and maybe a few more ways to improve their game.

All these thing could possibly, in the long term, make the players we have better players at no extra cost to the club.

Where ever the guy goes best of luck to him and lets hope we at least see him in a Scotland jersey again soon.

• Like 1

Wouldn't mind that at all. As long as he was read the riot act when he signed and we had scope to punt him if he made a c**t of himself. The boy is 29, he needs another decent move before his career winds down. A fit & motivated Riordan would net us 10-15 goals this season no problem and I wouldn't grumble at that,wether he's a knob or not

Wouldn't mind that at all. As long as he was read the riot act when he signed and we had scope to punt him if he made a c**t of himself. The boy is 29, he needs another decent move before his career winds down. A fit & motivated Riordan would net us 10-15 goals this season no problem and I wouldn't grumble at that,wether he's a knob or not

Said every club that has signed him since he left Celtic.

He's not going to 'turn the corner', he's had ample opportunities and in incapable of doing so. As others mentioned, the guy had everything available to him and fucked it away.

Would be amazed if we sign Riordan, really hope we don't as we don't need him, usually off the park reputation dosnt bother me but his reputation is not one I want at Motherwell, if he can't win a contract at Killie or St J why should we sign him, really hope this is just another rumour.