2012/13 Ins & Outs Thread

SCDave

I thought there was only 1 Champions League slot this season.

People like you are the biggest problem Motherwell Football Club has, fucking pessimistic fans. Yeah, so there is only 1 Champions League spot, so? Fucking hell writing us off from winning the league already, you're just another MJC.

• Like 1

I thought there was only 1 Champions League slot this season.

I thought it was one myself actually but just before I typed the post earlier I'd read the article on the BBC site about Butcher and Barnsley where it stated if ICT finished where they were they'd go into a Champions League Qualifier.

I thought it was one myself actually but just before I typed the post earlier I'd read the article on the BBC site about Butcher and Barnsley where it stated if ICT finished where they were they'd go into a Champions League Qualifier.

IMO the BBC's reporting of Scottish football has seriously went downhill. At times I feel that Wikipedia is more accurate!

I guess that's where I crossed the line, comparing someone on here to MJC is worse than comparing someone to Nick Griffin.

Stop right there!

I would have replied earlier but the firmware that I am beta testing for my ISP threw a wobbly and it involved a hardware reset to get working again. Perhaps your mention of MJC threw it into a fit of depression :lol:

"Motherwell expect to snap up Kallum Higginbotham on loan from Huddersfield Town by the end of the week, STV understands."

Now I don't recall ever having seen the lad play bit based solely on his stats is he really any better than what we have at the club?

"The 23-year-old spent a year-and-a-half in Scotland with Falkirk, making 61 appearances and scoring eight goals having moved from Rochdale."

"Higginbotham spent time on loan with Barnsley last campaign, failing to score in five games, and spent the first half of this season with Carlisle United, playing 11 times without finding the net."

Not exactly a prolific Goal Scorer, now even just comapred with Bob McHugh who still finds time to shag the Burds

This Season Played 18 (3 Starts) Scored 3

is randy fuck going to aberdeen he's far to good for them.

With butcher and steve lomas being stongly linked to both barnsley and doncaster I'm surprised that McCall's name hasn't been mentioned tbh. Lets hope it stays that way

I did see Randolph in Sainsburys Hamilton on Christmas Eve with his mum & dad.

His trolley was full of cleaning materials & not much else, did have me worrying that he was getting ready to clean up his pad before moving out.

Could just be that he's a messy bugger though & his mum was going to do a massive clean for him while she was here visiting!

His dad is very tall!

1357634758[/url'>' post='371536']

^ Can't see it myself, he's too good for us never mind Aberdeen.

1357643554' post='371537']

is randy fuck going to aberdeen he's far to good for them.

I completely agree but sadly it's money that speaks loudest in football and players or manager will go where the cash is.

If Brown wants Randolph badly enough then there's a fair chance he'll get him because let's face it, as good as Randolph has been for us he's not going to get a Premiership club and Aberdeen can pay big wages in SPL terms anyway so if they offer him what he's after then he'll go there.

Hopefully when, not if Randolph moves on he goes back down south and gets a decent Championship club.

I completely agree but sadly it's money that speaks loudest in football and players or manager will go where the cash is.

If Brown wants Randolph badly enough then there's a fair chance he'll get him because let's face it, as good as Randolph has been for us he's not going to get a Premiership club and Aberdeen can pay big wages in SPL terms anyway so if they offer him what he's after then he'll go there.

He night not be going to an EPL club (although I wouldn't rule that out completely given that guys like McCarthy went to Wigan), but he only needs to look at Ruddy to see how choosing the right lower league team can get you in to the EPL sooner rather than later.