2012/13 Ins & Outs Thread

SCDave

Emoticons. The mark of a pattermeister.

Allow me to retort.

You're a complete and utter scudbook, no doubt rightfully bullied at school for being a prick and a grass, to make matters worse you became a polis which frankly speaks for itself. Marking you out as a knob, who's only pals are other polis because normal people want fuck all to do with you due to the fact you're a sneaky Masonic lying c**t.

Now that your pension pot is dwindling you idle away the long lonely days on civvy street on a fitba forum for a team you don't even support and for a sport you know the square root of fuck all about, talking a power of ill informed shite and generally proving to be the internet equivalent of sand under the foreskin.

In closing away and lie in your own pish, you tedious mile oot of a prick.

A Truly Brave Post,

RAT.jpg

• Like 2

Emoticons. The mark of a pattermeister.

Allow me to retort.

You're a complete and utter scudbook, no doubt rightfully bullied at school for being a prick and a grass, to make matters worse you became a polis which frankly speaks for itself. Marking you out as a knob, who's only pals are other polis because normal people want fuck all to do with you due to the fact you're a sneaky Masonic lying c**t.

Now that your pension pot is dwindling you idle away the long lonely days on civvy street on a fitba forum for a team you don't even support and for a sport you know the square root of fuck all about, talking a power of ill informed shite and generally proving to be the internet equivalent of sand under the foreskin.

In closing away and lie in your own pish, you tedious mile oot of a prick.

What a dick

• Like 16

I doubt we'll see anyone else leave in this window. Murphy's departure will have steadied the ship cash-wise, but I imagine there will be a few PCAs announced between now and the end of the season.

Although I hope - and I stress hope - that the lure of European football and the general 'shop window' feel that the SPL has may be enough for us either to recruit some half decent replacements, or will sway some of the first-teamers to re-sign.

I was encouraged by Randy's comments the other day, hopefully some others will realise that getting first team (& European) football is a better bet than sitting on the bench for a Championship/League 1 side.

I've heard Nacho Novo is away to Aberdeen to have talks - bullet dodged? Or would he have done a good job?

I heard they were looking at Sutton too.

Not sure about Novo. He always seemed to do damage against us when he was at Dundee, but doesn't appear to have been too productive since he left Rangers.