2012/13 Ins & Outs Thread

SCDave

Some prostitute action. Some ' recreational' stuff. A bit of a blowout / meltdown.

used to try and be the young Roy Keane now he's trying to be the current Paul Gascoigne

Haha, just read the thread on a celtic forum. Fuck me, leaving aside pictures of him pumping gas cookers, a pro footballer doing drugs. Jesus.

I take it hes not got a contract lined up anywhere? Get him to fuck away from our boys!

• Like 1

Next time he turns up to use training facilities he should be punted

Absolutely. I'm all for supporting former players and allowing them to use our facilities but anyone with an attitude to the professional game like him should never be allowed access past the front gate ever again.

• Like 1

I reckon McCall will be away. Every time he's been asked about it it's always "it'll be tied up in the next couple of weeks" or "my agent has been away on holiday for the last few weeks" or something equally vague.

If he is leaving, I'd prefer if he just came out and said he was leaving at the end of the season for something new.

I reckon McCall will be away. Every time he's been asked about it it's always "it'll be tied up in the next couple of weeks" or "my agent has been away on holiday for the last few weeks" or something equally vague.

If he is leaving, I'd prefer if he just came out and said he was leaving at the end of the season for something new.

Completely agree. If McCall feels his future lies elsewhere then he should stop fucking the club about and make his position clear so that if we need to look for a replacement we can start the search as soon as possible rather than hanging about until June with uncertainty hanging over everyone, especially with half the squad out of contract so we need the manager situation sorted.

The club should be setting McCall a deadline to either sign a new deal or announce his departure, but they shouldn't allow themselves to be messed around.

You know it's been an international week when the Ins & Outs Thread turns to McCall bashing.

I hope the apologies appear as quickly when he signs his new deal.

I'm not McCall bashing. I'm simply raising the point that this seems to be getting dragged on and on with no one ever saying anything concrete.

As I said, if he is leaving at the end of the season he should just tell us as opposed to dragging this out. I'll be delighted if he stays.

Completely agree. If McCall feels his future lies elsewhere then he should stop fucking the club about and make his position clear so that if we need to look for a replacement we can start the search as soon as possible rather than hanging about until June with uncertainty hanging over everyone, especially with half the squad out of contract so we need the manager situation sorted.

The club should be setting McCall a deadline to either sign a new deal or announce his departure, but they shouldn't allow themselves to be messed around.

Are you fucking seriously suggesting that's what he's doing? I think what you are seeing is a situation where both could really do with each other, not one party fucking the other about, are you privy to what the club are doing? Naw, so how do you know who's fucking who about?

Are you fucking seriously suggesting that's what he's doing? I think what you are seeing is a situation where both could really do with each other, not one party fucking the other about, are you privy to what the club are doing? Naw, so how do you know who's fucking who about?

Am I seriously suggesting that's what he's doing? Yes I am. I might be a mile out but considering that he has 'been poised to sign a new contract' for the past month or so and hasn't then I have to come to the conclusion that he is 'weighing up his options' before he commits to us. I have no concrete evidence to support that, it is merely my view of the situation. It appears that the club want him to sign a new deal, so if he wants to stay then what's the problem?

No player, manager or coach is bigger than the club and as the Brown fiasco showed, the actions of either player or manager are louder than words so as long as McCall tells us that 'he's poised to sign a new deal' without actually doing so then I will remain wary of them.

Can anyone confirm if McCall signed his new contract at Hammell's testimonial dinner last night as was hinted at?

I'd be very surprised if there was anything behind that.

I honestly couldn't see the gaffer nicking the limelight from Hammell's night.

McCall has said he wants to sign but they can't agree terms. That's a two way street. Who's to say the club aren't 'fucking' him about, as you like to put it?

I understand the worry about uncertainty but the tone of your post is piss poor considering what McCall has done for the club and how he has conducted himself since he arrived.

• Like 3

My concern is that every day that passes without McCall signing is a day closer to Sevco needing a new manager. If Sevco are to be in the bottom division again next year Charles Green needs to do something to sell season tickets. He can't sign any players just now so an announcement as soon as they win the league that McCoist is "moving upstairs" and a new manager is coming in next season could be the way to do it. The new manager would have to be a Rangers man and with McCall being out of contract he'd definitely fit the bill.

As others have said we don't know for certain who is holding the deal up but if the Rangers job becomes available before he's signed I'd definitely be concerned.

If McCall is thinking of leaving he could do worse than remember who our last few managers were. Craig Brown, Mark McGhee & Jim Gannon all without a club at the moment. Bet McGhee & Brown wish they had stayed at Motherwell a bit longer before jumping ship to chase the big money. The grass isn't always greener.

Am I seriously suggesting that's what he's doing? Yes I am. I might be a mile out but considering that he has 'been poised to sign a new contract' for the past month or so and hasn't then I have to come to the conclusion that he is 'weighing up his options' before he commits to us. I have no concrete evidence to support that, it is merely my view of the situation. It appears that the club want him to sign a new deal, so if he wants to stay then what's the problem?

No player, manager or coach is bigger than the club and as the Brown fiasco showed, the actions of either player or manager are louder than words so as long as McCall tells us that 'he's poised to sign a new deal' without actually doing so then I will remain wary of them.

Well. it certainly wouldn't be the first time that's happened to you.