2012/13 Ins & Outs Thread

SCDave

you can't compare the o'donnell situation. we were a bigger and better team team than the mhanks when he moved on, finishing above them the season before he left and also his first season at the tattiedome. they were genuine rivals at the time which made it more galling, now they are just an annoyance.

if faddy goes to celtic park for the money then fair enough, the same goes for anyone who ends up at greyskull. it's a career and they have to make the right choices for their family long term.

1365534385[/url]' post='378942']

Birmingham. Near enough admitted he was going down south on Sportscene at the weekend. McCall did try and say he would look good in Claret and Amber tho.

And for some reason they then referred to West Ham??

Sheffield United reportedly sacked manager Danny Wilson

Was There not a hint that Law was destined to go there?

Some hope of retaining him ?

I'll leave the Murphy rumour until January

Hopefully the compensation agreement in McCall's new contract is substantial!!

Have to say outside Sevco/epl, this would be the one job that would turn SMc's head. I would be sorry to see him go after the great things he's done but I wouldn't blame him if they came knocking.

I would have thought the Leeds job would hold his interest too.

I see the Assistant Manager has gone and they've appointed one of the coaches to take charge for the rest f the season.

Maybe they want McCall but he has hinted it'll depend where we finish, which players sign up and budget etc for next season.

Then again he may have told them very politely, Thank you but No, thank you.

Are we the only team who'se fans try and create rumours on their best players/coaching staff joining elsewhere? No doubt the same folk moan that we are a selling team who fail to get the best value for players when they move on. I can't see anything to be gained in wishing our best players a move elsewhere especially when a number of half-arsed journalists check these sites in the hope of filling column inches on quiet days.

Whether its Faddy, Higgy or McCall, I'd much rather enjoy them while they are here. When they move on, naturally I'll be disappointed but at the same time optimistic as to who we'll bring in,

Are we the only team who'se fans try and create rumours on their best players/coaching staff joining elsewhere? No doubt the same folk moan that we are a selling team who fail to get the best value for players when they move on. I can't see anything to be gained in wishing our best players a move elsewhere especially when a number of half-arsed journalists check these sites in the hope of filling column inches on quiet days.

Whether its Faddy, Higgy or McCall, I'd much rather enjoy them while they are here. When they move on, naturally I'll be disappointed but at the same time optimistic as to who we'll bring in,

huh.gif