2012/13 Ins & Outs Thread

SCDave

Are we the only team who'se fans try and create rumours on their best players/coaching staff joining elsewhere? No doubt the same folk moan that we are a selling team who fail to get the best value for players when they move on. I can't see anything to be gained in wishing our best players a move elsewhere especially when a number of half-arsed journalists check these sites in the hope of filling column inches on quiet days.

Whether its Faddy, Higgy or McCall, I'd much rather enjoy them while they are here. When they move on, naturally I'll be disappointed but at the same time optimistic as to who we'll bring in,

No we're not.

We are, however, the worst for infighting though.

Aye, but he grew up in Leeds as a Leeds Utd supporter and played schoolboy level there too did he not?

He is supposed to have turned his back on them when a group of Leeds fans burnt a chip van to take the piss out of the Bradford Fire....

no - certainly not, he's even managed to get involved with the Scotland squad,

Both Buzz and Stevie Woods were involved in Scotland squads. Correct me if I'm wrong but so also has Jamie Langfield and I sure as hell wouldn't want him in anything other than the away dressing room at Fir Park. All to often folk confuse being the best of a bad lot as international quality.

Graeme Smith was an absolute liability of a goalkeeper. The worst we've had since Stevie Woods. Andy Goram

Fixed it for you...

Maybe I'm watching a different Craig Samson but he's nowhere near Randolph in terms of ability. Why sign someone inferior? There's bound to be another young keeper playing reserve wiling to take a punt on a season or two up here.

Fixed it for you...

Maybe I'm watching a different Craig Samson but he's nowhere near Randolph in terms of ability. Why sign someone inferior? There's bound to be another young keeper playing reserve wiling to take a punt on a season or two up here.

Part of me agrees with you, but after Ruddy and Randolph, I reckon we've been spoiled. A lot of SPL clubs would be happy with Samson as their keeper, we could do worse.

Frankly, if McCall manages to pick up a keeper as good as Randolph, it'd be a massive boost. As you say, they must be out there, but it's finding them and convincing them to come to Fir Park. Not easy...

Smith wasn't that bad, had several bad days at the office yeah but he had some good games too, loved a good penalty save too

and on hollis.. he's no that bad a keeper either, last season i think vs celtic he had a pretty good game considering we conceded 4 i think?, could have been double figures if it wasn't for a few really good 1 on 1 saves