2012/13 Ins & Outs Thread

SCDave

To be honest, I think Jenno is more important for the SPL than Europe anyway. Foreign refs dish out cards like confetti and he'd be a prime suspect for me.

It's a shame he's going but if you'd told me we'd only lose Jennings and Clancy this pre-season I would've accepted that. I'm reasonably happy about how we're shaping up at the moment.

Wouldn't begrudge Jenno moving on at all. Considering he has no family or no ties to the area, it would probably be a sensible career move from him to go back down South given the uncertainty about Scottish Football just now. Goes with my best wishes if he does depart. Will be a massive hole to fill though- we only won one and lost four of the six matches he didn't start last season.

i would disagree with that. I think that if he is not willing to commit to a 1 year contract (which is awfully short anyway) then we should not be bending over backwards to get him in for the champions league games. We will survive with or without

I would disagree there. If he doesn't see a move that he wants in the summer I'd happily see him sign on until January then take it from there.

I think having someone of his ability will only help our European quest.

I wish Jenno all the best what ever he does, would be great to have him for the whole of next season, but he needs to look after himself too.

It also says in the Express that McCall won't be making any signing moves until at least when they are back in training, if at all !!!

It is obvious the board are going to do nothing until the Rangers debacle is sorted and we have a better idea of the financial position.

Its also obvious that no other club is committing to anyone until it is sorted, that will be why Johnny Hayes and Tim Clancy still haven't had anything confirmed with any Scottish clubs

Ryhs McCabe, 19 year old Scotland u-21 central midfielder, has objected to his registration being transferred to the newco. A reasonably-priced alternative to Jenno?

would also mean the guy doesn't haven't uproot

Maka, your grammar confuses and scares me. The correct placement of the apostrophe suggests you know what it does. But if that is true you've then chosen to write, in sortend form; "would also mean the guy does not have not uproot". :blink:

Maka, your grammar confuses and scares me. The correct placement of the apostrophe suggests you know what it does. But if that is true you've then chosen to write, in sortend form; "would also mean the guy does not have not uproot". :blink:

I assumed predictive text had fucked him over in this case. otherwise, he speaks like a spaz.... perhaps its an honest mistake? otherwise, off topic :evilgrin:

Rhys McCabe is a no go for me. He will join a top end championship team or maybe a low end premiership team for the time being. his wage bill would be either just in our range or completely out of it. Saying that, first team football will be his priority.

I assumed predictive text had fucked him over in this case. otherwise, he speaks like a spaz.... perhaps its an honest mistake? otherwise, off topic :evilgrin:

Rhys McCabe is a no go for me. He will join a top end championship team or maybe a low end premiership team for the time being. his wage bill would be either just in our range or completely out of it. Saying that, first team football will be his priority.

exactly what it was.... was typing it on my mobile and had the mrs talking to me at the same time, didn't even notice my error, will go back and correct it at some point