2012/13 Ins & Outs Thread

SCDave

As would I. Believe we tried to sign him before he opted for St Johnstone.

Same site however has him under contract for another year until May 2013. So probably a load of Lillian Gish

Aye, that was when Davidson and MacKay both went to Perth, wasn't it? If he was out of contract: Aye, but I wouldn't pay a fee for him.

McCall said a month or so back that even if we finished second this season we would have to sell some of our top players.

Who do you think our most sellable asset is?

I could see Murphy, Humphrey and Jennings all leaving at the end of the season.

Champions League may make Jennings think twice about leaving...here's hoping.

In terms of saleable assets I would say in order:

Hutchison - 75% off in summer for a decent fee

Humphrey - 60% off if he maintains this form and in Europe - could strike lucky and get an inflated fee

Murphy - 50% - Blackpool will not come back if they make the EPL

Randolph - 40% - surprised he still here tbh, but there seems to be a glut of decent keepers around.

Ojamma - 30% - if he bags a few more goals and starts well in Europe

I reckon at least 2 or 3 from that list will be sold in the next transfer window.......

It'd be disappointing if Randolph ended up leaving next summer for nothing. I beleive he's been better than Ruddy was when he was here, so we should really be looking to make some business out of him.

He's been a wee bit off the last few weeks but still the best keeper we've had I feel.

Not so sure Graeme, hes played some good games but in most games for me anyway hes been behind Lasley and Jennings in the pecking order .

He just offers something different in midfield for me. Lasley and Jennings are vital to the way we play and how much work we do in closing down, which we saw on Saturday, but Law drifting in from wide, finding space and knocking it around is a more saleable asset.

lets hope Hibs go down - apparently interested in one of our out of contract players

money makes the world go round - although we are at opposite ends of the table, im pretty much convinced they can offer way more than what we can afford

lets hope we get that CL spot - and it appeals to the players as much as it appeals to us (because im pretty sure there is no one in that team - unless they move to Celtic - will ever play in the Champions League - so it really is a once in a life time opportunity)

lets hope Hibs go down - apparently interested in one of our out of contract players

money makes the world go round - although we are at opposite ends of the table, im pretty much convinced they can offer way more than what we can afford

lets hope we get that CL spot - and it appeals to the players as much as it appeals to us (because im pretty sure there is no one in that team - unless they move to Celtic - will ever play in the Champions League - so it really is a once in a life time opportunity)

Who?

It does indeed. They can offer at least double what we could table. In short they could take their pick of our out of contract players unless an English lower division club is sniffing about.