Rangers V Motherwell....discussion Thread

postiejim

McCall needs to quit it with that shite, really starting to get under my skin

I know, its getting quite annoying now, the way we are playing and against a pish rangers team we should be looking to win, Dundee united were absolute pish on wednesday night so the 5-0 scoreline flatters rangers a bit.

are you gary glitter?

Haha! No, just a cunning 19 year old who shaves before games to get in with under 16s tickets, along with 3 other cunning 19 year olds doing the same thing....well except one of them, she is a woman and thus has no facial hair. laugh.gif

We bought one extra for our mate but he's skint, so if anyone wants it give me a shout. smile.gif

Haha! No, just a cunning 19 year old who shaves before games to get in with under 16s tickets, along with 3 other cunning 19 year olds doing the same thing....well except one of them, she is a woman and thus has no facial hair. laugh.gif

LOL

I presume you take proof of age with you to get into the pub afterwards :evilgrin:

Regardless of the score or performance ,tomorrow we have to get ripped into this mob vocally for the whole of the game.Every person no matter what age in our end will have suffered a life time of scorn from these c***s, at school,at work ,in the pub. Tomorrow is payback time. Give it everything from "3rd Division Rubbish! " to " You can stick yer fucking newco up your arse" .lets no fuck about i want them RAGING. Everyone better get off their arse and sing

Ps Mon The Well :lol:

• Like 2

Ahh fuck it, 2-1 Motherwell after going 2-0 up in the 1st half before they get a goal back in the last 20 or so minutes making for a nervy finish but we'll see it through as we prove to them and everyone else why we've earned our place in the Champions fucking League next season. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Someone hacked your account?

I'm surprised at the amount of people on here looking forward to visiting ibrox.

They are the mob that has been ripping off people left right & centre and will be boycotting us next season (if they are still in the SPL)

Save your pennies and pounds and have a real party at the 'Ark when we play Dundee Utd. on the final day.

Regardless of the score or performance ,tomorrow we have to get ripped into this mob vocally for the whole of the game.Every person no matter what age in our end will have suffered a life time of scorn from these c***s, at school,at work ,in the pub. Tomorrow is payback time. Give it everything from "3rd Division Rubbish! " to " You can stick yer fucking newco up your arse" .lets no fuck about i want them RAGING. Everyone better get off their arse and sing

Ps Mon The Well :lol:

Well put Mr M ........... I'm sure most of us can relate to that.

I have a spare juvenile ticket for this game, £10. If anyone's interested, give me a message. smile.gif

Just sent you a message to say I'll take it if it's still available, but not sure if I sent the message right, bloody idiot that I am!

I'm surprised at the amount of people on here looking forward to visiting ibrox.

They are the mob that has been ripping off people left right & centre and will be boycotting us next season (if they are still in the SPL)

Save your pennies and pounds and have a real party at the 'Ark when we play Dundee Utd. on the final day.

I must admit I am too. That said I'd never try to dissuade anyone from supporting our team, but given the amount of folk threatening to walk away from Fir Park next season I'm a bit puzzled. I'd rather deny Rangers our hard earned cash than deny it to our own club.

Any links to watch it online? I'm stuck at work but wouldn't be giving the scummy fuckers a single penny any roads.

Know where you're coming from, and normally I'd agree, but in their 'last' game in at Castle Greyskull in their original guise, I'm fairly confident of getting a result and upsetting any thoughts they have of celebrating their bigoted existence.

No doubt I could be well off the mark, and we turn in another OF performance, but I live in hope it'll change sometime, and why not today

thumbup.gif

MON RA DOSSERS